GDT: Leafs @ Habs - HNIC - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Why is Nick Robertson still a leaf

We dont trust him like a top 6 LT piece. Hes in the AHL and wont play in the playoffs by the looks of it

He has been as good aa knies most of the year despite lesser role but has no future with the team

He should have been dealt for a 2nd and 3rd

Recouping picks would have been nice for a asset we aren't going to be keeping/using

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010

We dont trust him like a top 6 LT piece. Hes in the AHL and wont play in the playoffs by the looks of it

He has been as good aa knies most of the year despite lesser role but has no future with the team

Recouping picks would have been nice for a asset we aren't going to be keeping/using
Maybe they do still plan on using him, Friedman said they took him aside and told him he was only being sent down for cap reasons and he’d be back up soon.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Maybe they do still plan on using him, Friedman said they took him aside and told him he was only being sent down for cap reasons and he’d be back up soon.
We dont have a spot for him unless someone gets injured or is scratched in his place

Knies - Matthews - Marner
Bert - Domi - Nylander
McMann/Dewar - Tavares - Jarnkrok
McMann/Dewar - Kampf/Holmberg - Reeves/Gregor

That is 8 guys competing for bottom 6 spots BEFORE we look at Robertson

9 guys total for 6 bottom 6 spots. Seems like the team isnt high enough on him b/c he should be there ahead of those guys but they went and added another bottom 6 guy at the deadline

Sep 18, 2009

You have to trade them when there is hype
Cowan trade please

Willchel Marlynder

(philer bozel)
Jul 15, 2010
Windsor, ON

Realistically: can't imagine there was a deal that made sense.

What I would have thought: This team ain't it. No point in trading youngish assets for Rentals if you think the team is destined for a 1st exit (unless you're able to make a big move).

Reactions: kb and HolyCrap

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
I highly anticipate Robertson getting traded in the summer. Clearly the team doesn’t trust him, he’s fed up. Just move him in the summer and both parties will be happy

Reactions: HolyCrap

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I believe Leafs are 7th in the division in points within said division. MTL is 8th. Yikes.

I am in full agreement with Treliving here. Basically show me that you are worth throwing Leafs future in the playoffs. Raise your games CORE

You have to trade them when there is hype
Cowan trade please

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
I am in full agreement with Treliving here. Basically show me that you are worth throwing Leafs future in the playoffs. Raise your games CORE

We've had these answers every year for almost a decade. They're over paid p***yes.

He should tell them to ask Matthews and Marner what the deadline acquisitions were because that's where the cap space went.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

Going 11 and 7 might not be a bad idea on occasion if they don't trust Lilly

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Another blah Saturday HNIC game. This has to one of the worst Saturday schedules the Leafs have had in a while.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008

What exactly can Tre do if once again the core shits the bed? Exactly…………..

Another blah Saturday HNIC game. This has to one of the worst Saturday schedules the Leafs have had in a while.
I remember when a habs/leafs game was something to get excited about, that’s how old I am……….

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
What exactly can Tre do if once again the core shits the bed? Exactly…………..

I remember when a habs/leafs game was something to get excited about, that’s how old I am……….
TTOE hast been any good for 30 yrs. The Leafs at least had a spell when Quinn was coaching.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
TTOE hast been any good for 30 yrs. The Leafs at least had a spell when Quinn was coaching.
It’s happy hour for me, I don’t understand, please explain…….

I'd like to see Brodie given some time off.

Rielly - Lyubushkin
Edmundson - McCabe
Benoit - Liljegren
Brodie/Giordano - Timmins
They should have told Brodie in the fall to stay home and take care of your wife…….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $20.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest