Proposal: Leafs Desperately Need A New Goal Song?

Chungo2

Apr 22, 2018
The Maple Leafs are based off of a Scottish-Canadian regiment in World War 1.

If it’s not the 48th Highlanders of Canada blasting bagpipes, what else could you pick

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Yes it needs to be changed to.
No, pick for a song will never be chosen.
Yes it needs to be changed. It never should have been a goal song to begin with.

MattMan

May 31, 2021
I actually love the goal song, I think it's pretty fun and silly. But, it sounds like I'm the only one, so it should probably be changed

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
My choice: Frank Soda- Break the Ice:

However, with their love affair with the Tragically Hip it'll probably be something from them or the hokey Hockey Song by Stompin' Tom Conners.

Last edited:

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I actually love the goal song, I think it's pretty fun and silly. But, it sounds like I'm the only one, so it should probably be changed
My daughters love it and it seems the crowd loves it at least around my seats.

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
Goal song is something I really couldn't care less about, and surprised (actually not surprised) it's such a big deal on here.

The boomer tune comment made me laugh though...... What are they supposed to do, just pick the latest "cool" song that is on the Toronto local top 40 stations? Plus..... are there not Leafs fans over 30 years old????? I'd rather hear Hall & Oates than Drake.

But to chime in - you have to shoot score in most cases...so why not use part of Hey Man Nice Shot by Filter.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad