Post-Game Talk: Leafs cakewalk to Win -> Habs suckage hits new levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
Why didn't Wideman just prove it was a bad move by scoring six or seven goals on him in those 70 seconds?

Oh yeah, Wideman.

And Montreal.

That's assuming Wideman could even get near the net.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Didn't Marner have a 4 point game? I thought he would be at 99 points now.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Took my Habs hockey buddy to game Saturday night .. started with steaks and wine and then got into da hard stuff as game got to be a blow out .. omg great to see him take off his Gallagher sweater .. Habs fans completely sh*t all over their team when they lose .. and really tune da team out .. his comment oh well i will catch them up again in 3 years

Reactions: MCR74

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Took my Habs hockey buddy to game Saturday night .. started with steaks and wine and then got into da hard stuff as game got to be a blow out .. omg great to see him take off his Gallagher sweater .. Habs fans completely sh*t all over their team when they lose .. and really tune da team out .. his comment oh well i will catch them up again in 3 years
I watched the game at the in-laws in Montreal after Easter dinner....good times.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
The irony of the crabs crying about lack of respect when they OLE OLE after every meaningless blowout. meaningless game for use but still the most satisfying win all year simply because of that guys tears.

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022

You should've snapped a vid of him removing his Gallagher sweater.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
You should've snapped a vid of him removing his Gallagher sweater.
Best line of night was how Bettman screwed them over giving them a 1st overall in a sh*tty year while you guys got Matty .. they sour so quickly .. and da injuries to da core guys omg no one can ice a team when you lose ur best G and D .. and then training a rook coach .. it just got better and better

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
Best line of night was how Bettman screwed them over giving them a 1st overall in a sh*tty year while you guys got Matty .. they sour so quickly .. and da injuries to da core guys omg no one can ice a team when you lose ur best G and D .. and then training a rook coach .. it just got better and better

Well done! He should join HF. He'd fit right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad