Leafs/Bruins referees reprimanded for Game 2 performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Since the 2 officials worked Game 3 in Dallas last night I doubt the NHL was that upset with them - Most likely they won't work in Round 2 but they were allowed to continue doing playoff games.

Spazkat

Feb 19, 2015
As much as I hate to give clicks to these homer bloggers, comments on that article were pure comedy gold

Reactions: WesMcCauley

Galactico

Feb 17, 2016
Canada
Lol refs being “reprimanded” by the league is like when parents tell their children to go to their room and won’t have desert tonight for their bad behavior. No real consequences.

Meanwhile, my immigrant ass was getting whooped with the belt by my parents when I misbehaved.

Last edited:

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
You guys believe this?

Hansen and Meier did the Stars game last night according to NHL.com.

I thought the fact that the Leafs forum has an “officiating thread” was pretty funny.

This is even better.

Well TSN reported it and most neutral fans will say the reffing was horrendous. I mean Game 3 and Game 2 were polar opposites in terms of reffing.

Last edited:

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Well TSN reported it and must neutral fans will say the reffing was horrendous. I mean Game 3 and Game 2 were polar opposites in terms of reffing.

Cmon, “we’ll so and do reported it”. Don’t you think it sounded far fetched from the start???

And don’t you think there’s a reason I checked the recap, that reason being the article was clearly wrong?

Yikes. Got a bridge to sell ya!

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
You guys believe this?

Hansen and Meier did the Stars game last night according to NHL.com.

I thought the fact that the Leafs forum has an “officiating thread” was pretty funny.

This is even better.

The pairings have been locked and set and the league doesn't want to show publically. I would be shocked if they are around after round1

Let's see if they ref anymore games. Maybe there wasn't enough time to replace them for the Dallas game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad