GDT: Leafs @ Bruins - Part Deux - 7pm - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
I don't want home ice advantage. How many years have we had "home ice advantage" only for us to disappoint the fans lol.

We seem to play better on the road anyways.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
I don't want home ice advantage. How many years have we had "home ice advantage" only for us to disappoint the fans lol.

We seem to play better on the road anyways.
I think you're going to get it anyway, and i think home ice advantage will be a good thing for the Leafs.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I’m curbing my excitement with a few fingers of Alberta Premium, God I love retirement……..
Now that you mention it, I just picked this up. I posted a pic of the Laphroaig Cask Strength a while back, it was such a peat bomb that I didn't know what to make of it. It's grown on me though, and I think it tastes different now as well, now that the bottle has been open for a while so I decided to try something else along those lines. Not 100% sure I'm going to try it tonight, but it's a definite possibility. :)

highland_park.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: fahad203

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Bunting going to Pitt.
Now that you mention it, I just picked this up. I posted a pic of the Laphroaig Cask Strength a while back, it was such a peat bomb that I didn't know what to make of it. It's grown on me though, and I think it tastes different now as well, now that the bottle has been open for a while so I decided to try something else along those lines. Not 100% sure I'm going to try it tonight, but it's a definite possibility. :)

View attachment 831559

65%?

Braaaa

• Haha
Reactions: Darcy Tucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad