GDT: Leafs @ Bruins - Part Deux - 7pm - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Hope the big boys show up tonight.

I know Matthews got the OT goal last game but they need to be on all game.

For once can they just hand an ass kicking to Boston... please.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
I have the same feeling. Might just be all the excitement of the TDL getting to me though, hope not.
Trade deadline doesn't do much for me. Lots of people making silly, unrealistic proposals. But this game tonight is going to be a beauty. Boston took their shot on Monday, and now we'll see it turn the other way. The big boys are going to have games tonight.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
It’s been a good day to be a Leaf fan so far, don’t screw it up losing to the Bruins in typical Leaf fashion………

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012

Dman, sounds like a signifigant portion of the team is affected.

Seeing how they got ripped on by "fans" for gutting out the win last night while a bunch were obviously ill, not looking forward to the mob ripping them apart if things go south tonight.

Reactions: Jojalu

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Looking at last minute tickets and the prices look tempting…I just feel like I would definitely regret it after the first period lol

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Dman, sounds like a signifigant portion of the team is affected.

Seeing how they got ripped on by "fans" for gutting out the win last night while a bunch were obviously ill, not looking forward to the mob ripping them apart if things go south tonight.
I'm sure the players have learned the appropriate value of the opinions of such "fans."

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
So they might dress him, even though he might not be around for the start?
Yup, just like Bobby Boucher.
“Remember the time Joel Edmondson showed up at the intermission and the Leafs beat the Bruins , do ya?”
Would be something I'd like to say.

Reactions: Confucius

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Trade deadline doesn't do much for me. Lots of people making silly, unrealistic proposals. But this game tonight is going to be a beauty. Boston took their shot on Monday, and now we'll see it turn the other way. The big boys are going to have games tonight.
For their sake, they better. 2 lackluster games against Boston certainly won't prove this team is different.

myleafs

May 25, 2021
Yup, just like Bobby Boucher.
“Remember the time Joel Edmondson showed up at the intermission and the Leafs beat the Bruins , do ya?”
Would be something I'd like to say.
forget intermission. I want to see him walk down the corridor right on to the ice during a face off and take his place on the ice...no warm ups nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad