GDT: Leafs @ Bruins - Part Deux - 7pm - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
If you need to catch Boston, today is a must win maybe even in regulation. Lets hope they were saving their energy for today's game. If not, we have issues.

Reactions: Auston Escobar

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
If you need to catch Boston, today is a must win maybe even in regulation. Lets hope they were saving their energy for today's game. If not, we have issues.
Definitely in regulation, gaining only a single point more probably cements 3rd place.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
i wonder if Edmundson draws into this game?

I’d actually like to see our dcore be healthy and see who we play. On paper, transitioning the puck looks to be really bad from the guys we have

Rielly better turn back to the elite play he was showing pre suspension

Reactions: Suntouchable13

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
i wonder if Edmundson draws into this game?

I’d actually like to see our dcore be healthy and see who we play. On paper, transitioning the puck looks to be really bad from the guys we have

Rielly better turn back to the elite play he was showing pre suspension
dont think edmunson is playing today?

Capitals haven't played since March 3rd and are in Pittsburgh today. Lagesson likely will be on waivers too so they will need a defenseman if McCabe isn't healthy.

I think he'll play.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
If these guys are as sick as they played last night, tonight's game could look like a scene from the Revenant.

To be fair, Leo survived and the bear died. So I'll take it

Thanks for ruining it, I was just about to sit down and watch it with a tub of margarine
still worth a watch lmao, one of the best films of the past decade. if not the best. imo. a real masterpiece

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix

1709836865033.png

• Haha
Reactions: Leaf Rocket

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Do we have 6 d? McCabe was out with the flu. No idea if he's able to go. Lagesson is on waivers. Edmunson probably won't be there in time. Gio and Timmins are out.

More Marner at RHD BS lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad