GDT: Leafs@Bruins 7 PM CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I wouldn't put much stock into the morning skate lines. We don't know the status on Rielly's injury, or if Hainsey/Polak's are in game-shape after their illness.

It's going to be a tough game tonight too, I imagine they wouldn't want to put any of those guys in the line up if they're not 100%. While the Leafs catching the Bruins would be good for home ice in the first round, they have such a large cushion on a playoff spot that ensuring everyone is healthy for the playoffs is a priority.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
It isn't true hate like both fan bases seem to have for the Habs but the likely playoff match up is heating things up. Neither is an under-dog where they would come away happy from losing a close series. I am okay with a vocal minority from both sides stirring the pot because there isn't that natural rivalry. We need to have emotion or winning is just a stat, even if it's just "synthetic" hate. At this point I can only muster mild disapproval of the Bs:) so hopefully we have a hard fought game tonight as a playoff preview.
Yeah I just can't hate a team with Bergeron on it. He's too likable

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008

As much as Holl deserves to be in, I think this is a good looking lineup for us.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
My prediction:

• Matthews line Vs Bergeron line = Stalemate
  • Kadri line Vs Riley Nash line = Kadri line has to dominate. no other way
  • Bozak line Vs Krejci line = Krejci line will take advantage of the bozak line (the minuses from here will have to be evened out by the pluses from Kadri line)
  • Moore line Vs Kuraly line = anything can happen lol

Last edited:

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I would have done holl vs. carrick just for another look vs. a big game.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Well, at least Polak isn't in...but i would still go Holl over Carrick.

As good as Holl has been, Boston is a different animal compared to the Isles and Rangers. I like that Carrick is in for this one personally. Especially since Boston has the last change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad