Prospect Ranking #7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Hello all, I will make a thread everyday until we have determined the top 30 prospects according to Leaf fans on HFBoards.

Rankings:

1. Timothy Liljegren -- 78.7%
2. Andreas Johnsson -- 86.2%
3. Carl Grundstrom -- 49.6%
4. Rasmus Sandin -- 86.2%
5. Sean Durzi -- 26.8%
6. Jeremy Bracco -- 31.3%

Filip Kral
Dmytro Timashov
Dakota Joshua
Miro Aaltonen
Fedor Gordeev
Riley Stotts
Yegor Korshkov
Igor Ozhiganov
Eemeli Rasanen
Joseph Woll
Adam Brooks
Semyon Der-Arguchintsev
Calle Rosen
Pierre Engvall
Trevor Moore

Martins Dzierkals
Jesper Lindgren
Kasimir Kaskisuo
JD Greenway
Nikolai Chebykin
Andrew Nielsen
Ian Scott
Vladislav Kara
Ryan McGregor
Ryan O'Connell
Mac Hollowell
Pontus Holmberg
Zach Bouthillier
Semyon Kizimov
Mason Marchment
Eamon McAdam

Suggest who I should add next. :D

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Marchment & Kara will be the next ones needing to be added but still at least a couple polls away

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
I voted Korshkov here but I'm going to be voting Engvall pretty soon. Loved what he did in the short time he was with the Marlies and looking forward to seeing what he does in a full season.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Pretty clearly Korshkov. He's been NHL ready longer than Grundstrom at this point.

Factor in he hasn’t shown any signs of being close to coming over yet. Keeps signing 1 year deals maes total sense to go with the guy who was pretty close to ppg in the AHL in his short stint there over korshkov

Scott Malkinson

Sep 29, 2017

:leafs

23 Years & Over:
  1. F Andreas Johnsson
  2. D Calle Rosen
  3. D Andreas Borgman
  4. F Par Lindholm
  5. F Josh Leivo
  6. F Trevor Moore
  7. F Miro Aaltonen
  8. D Igor Ozhiganov
  9. G Kasimir Kaskisuo
  10. G Garret Sparks
  11. F Mason Marchment
  12. D Frederik Gauthier
22 Years & Under:
  1. D Timothy Liljegren
  2. D Travis Dermott
  3. D Rasmus Sandin
  4. F Kasperi Kapanen
  5. F Carl Grundstrom
  6. D Sean Durzi
  7. F Yegor Korshkov
  8. F Jeremy Bracco
  9. F Semyon Der-Arguchintsev
  10. D Eemeli Rasanen
  11. G Joseph Woll
  12. G Ian Scott
  13. F Adam Brooks
  14. F Pierre Engvall
  15. F Riley Stotts
  16. F Dmytro Timashov
  17. D Jesper Lindgren
  18. D Filip Kral
  19. D J.D. Greenway
  20. D Mac Hollowell
  21. D Andrew Nielsen
  22. F Nikolai Chebykin
  23. F Pontus Holmberg
  24. F Martins Dzierkals
  25. F Dakota Joshua
  26. D Fedor Gordeev
  27. G Zachary Bouthillier
  28. F Ryan McGregor
  29. F Semyon Kizimov
  30. F Vladislav Kara
  31. D Ryan O'Connell

Reactions: BigBlu

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
Factor in he hasn’t shown any signs of being close to coming over yet. Keeps signing 1 year deals maes total sense to go with the guy who was pretty close to ppg in the AHL in his short stint there over korshkov
Not true. He made a statement via Twitter DM to a Leafs media account that he intended to come over this season, which went public.

Clearly things changed and he re-upped for one more year in the KHL to play in a prominent role, but he has every intention of coming over.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Not true. He made a statement via Twitter DM to a Leafs media account that he intended to come over this season, which went public.

Clearly things changed and he re-upped for one more year in the KHL to play in a prominent role, but he has every intention of coming over.

Really? I know some poster on here claims he dm’d korshkov and korshkov said he plans to come over. Never saw the leafs part of it

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
What? Korshkov should be before Bracco & Durzi Imo. All solid prospects but I think Korsh could probably step into the NHL.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
I still have no idea why this forum has always rated Bracco so high. He's going to get a bigger role next year, and from that, things could change, but at this point, he hasn't done anything particularly impressive since he was like 16-17.

Nothing against the guy. He's got an eye-popping skillset but the performance and production don't match, and that's far more important.

Reactions: WILDLIFEGUY

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
I still have no idea why this forum has always rated Bracco so high. He's going to get a bigger role next year, and from that, things could change, but at this point, he hasn't done anything particularly impressive since he was like 16-17.

Nothing against the guy. He's got an eye-popping skillset but the performance and production don't match, and that's far more important.

His coach called his playmaking 'elite'. When promoted above the Marlies 4th line, he was PPG, and even so, produced better numbers overall at 21 than, say, Tyler Bozak at 23, who wasnt' stuck on the 4th line when a Marlie. No one produces when stuck on a 4th line, Not Bracco, not Brooks, who likewise produced when promoted. Also, neither Nylander or Marner produced much when they were sent to Babcok's 4th line doghouse. Like all those other players, Bracco will produce when consistently allowed the opportunity. Whether that is going to happen in the leafs org, however, remains to be seen.

Reactions: Kurtz

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
What? Korshkov should be before Bracco & Durzi Imo. All solid prospects but I think Korsh could probably step into the NHL.

Korsh's continuing reluctance to come across the Atlantic depresses his value, however.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
the continued fascination with Bracco is so weird to me.

a one diminsional skill player who doesn't score.

Reactions: WILDLIFEGUY

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Durzi really should not have been in the top 5. Korshkov and Bracco both make more sense there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad