Confirmed with Link: Leafs acquire Dzingel, Lyubushkin from ARI for Ritchie, c.2nd... Dzingel on waivers &claimed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
We were expecting him to be physical, but he laid 2 absolutely thunderous checks on the Oilers last night.

Wondering if Lyubushkin was doing that consistently for the Leafs last season? Thanks in advance.
Handles the puck like a grenade, first pass suspect. Wins 90 percent of his board battles and was a noticeable presence out front. Good complimentary D man.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
:laugh: we haven't seen zeke and deke in a while.

well, this place is miserable to be, a bunch of "fans" who complain about everything...

I don't put any effort into posts anymore since the opposing view just changes the subject to a talking point they have.

The prospect thread is basically the only place that doesn't turn into a complete waste of time to read.

It is fun to just poke a little and leave.

On topic, Lub was and still is a decent #6, but not much more. He can hit.

Would take him over Holl now, I've joined the "ship out Holl" group with how bad he has been to start the season.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
well, this place is miserable to be, a bunch of "fans" who complain about everything...

I don't put any effort into posts anymore since the opposing view just changes the subject to a talking point they have.

The prospect thread is basically the only place that doesn't turn into a complete waste of time to read.

Would take him over Holl now, I've joined the "ship out Holl" group with how bad he has been to start the season.
My God? The lengths you went to to defend Holl for the last 2 years. The jabs at people. The never ending excuses for him. And now you jump ship? What a waste of 2 years.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
My God? The lengths you went to to defend Holl for the last 2 years. The jabs at people. The never ending excuses for him. And now you jump ship? What a waste of 2 years.

He was fine the last two years, this year has been terrible. I've seen 5 mins of good hockey from him.

Last year he was a fine #6, the year before he was also fine.

Can people change opinions based on current play? I still like parts of his game, but overall he has been a massive negative.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge

Welcome to the group. It pains us that we have these feelings towards one of our own, but tbh he has been so inconsistent this season and the mistakes he makes are really glaring and costly. I used to think he was a good 5-6 but if he makes blunders this huge he isn't cut out to be one for those. either.

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
Saw the jaw dropping hit on Holloway only. He was good enough to play on our #1 d pair in the playoffs but he couldn't do much else according to those who shit on ex Leaf players that walk because we can't afford them when they become UFAs. LOL

Leaf fans before the trade with Zona - let's get Loob
Leaf fans after the trade - brilliant trade by Dubas to get rid of the lazy ass Ritchie and get Loob
Leaf fans after he signs with Sabres - Loob was the reason we lost to Tampa
Maybe you've seen it by now, but while Samuelsson occupied Drai's attention coming around the net, Boosh was on the weak side, moving in for the hit. Ouch!

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
Was hoping Lyubushkin could ride shotgun with Power on the 2nd pairing, where Jokiharju is currently playing. The latter has his own challenges, so we will probably see them swapped, perhaps multiple times, over the course of the season. He got dinged on the foot blocking an Oiler shot last night, and missed practice today. Hopefully a day-to-day situation.

Thanks again for all the replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Was hoping Lyubushkin could ride shotgun with Power on the 2nd pairing, where Jokiharju is currently playing. The latter has his own challenges, so we will probably see them swapped, perhaps multiple times, over the course of the season. He got dinged on the foot blocking an Oiler shot last night, and missed practice today. Hopefully a day-to-day situation.

Thanks again for all the replies.
Good luck this year except against us lol.
You don't see many users coming from other teams with good intentions so nice to see someone is. Usually a lot of the time they come to be trolls.

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
Good luck this year except against us lol.
You don't see many users coming from other teams with good intentions so nice to see someone is. Usually a lot of the time they come to be trolls.
Oh, I have my moments. Believe me. Only on the mains though.

But if there's one thing I've learned on HFB it's that nobody knows a team's players, and former players, like their own fanbase. So here I am.

Good luck to the Leafs as well this season. Guilty pleasure confession - I love watching Matthews and Marner play - as any honest hockey fan would.

Shooter2x

Nov 3, 2021

Nah the real ones stay to protect what's good (core) while demanding better at the same time. You're just a fraud who thinks he's elite and I'm sure 99% agree with me

vpasla1

Mar 24, 2018
the fact that boosh was deemed surplus to the leafs is yet another notch in kyle dubas’ belt of loser decisions.

Even if he wanted to stay here, and we had the cap space, who would be slot in for at 2.75 million?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad