OT: Leaf-related name for new kitten

Bigleaf

Jun 21, 2008
Don't do it. Name him after a BlackHawk, Kane, maybe Keith. If you name him after a Leafs player, he'll be coughing up fur balls on a daily basis and it will get so bad that every year in April he'll have choking fits.:D

Harold Ballard

Klutchperi Kapanen
Jan 27, 2017
Mitch Meowner? Furlix Pawtvin? Roman Purrlack?

love this game.

Catsperi Catpenen
Meowgan Rielly
Teeder
Johnny Meower
Willie Felinder
Pawston Catthews
Catdri
Terry Pawchuk
Pawster Hewitt
Cat Day

Last edited:

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
A first and last name for a cat seems like a bit much. From reading through this quickly, one name really stands out to me:

Pawston.

If it was me, this would be the name, it's absolutely purrfect.

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
Catsperi Catpenen
Meowgan Rielly
Teeder
Johnny Meower
Willie Felinder
Pawston Catthews
Catdri
Terry Pawchuk
Pawster Hewitt
Cat Day

These are awesome (pawsome?)!!!! Well done.

I got a kitten (orange male tabby - full of energy and mischief (in a good way), this was in 2005. Named him Tucker - and he was a Tucker alright! Sadly he suddenly passed away on Family Day this year. Shortly after I got him, my mother-in-law had cat who had kittens, so we got another male tabby, who is still around, and he is Wendel. :)

My wife got a small dog a few years after and he got a hockey name too - Peanut, named with the Windsor Spitfires goalie at the time's nickname (Andrew Engelage - former Leafs prospect).

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
So, the older of my two cats (formerly my mother's cat which I took in when she died) died a few weeks ago. My younger cat seems to miss having another cat around, so I'm adopting a new male kitten which I am picking up tonight (will have to record the first part of the Leafs game and catch up when I get home). In any event, since the Leafs can clinch a playoff spot with a win tonight, I am thinking of giving the kitten a Leaf-related name.

I'm thinking of Leaf or maybe Auston, but I'm looking for some more suggestions. Anyone got any ideas?

If it's soft and adorable call it Willie.

Stigma

May 24, 2015
Mississauga
Ha! Some good stuff here.

I think "Leo" is the easy answer.

If you get a dog, it's gotta be "Polack".

If you have a ghost in your house, "Kasperi".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad