OT: Leaf-related name for new kitten

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
So, the older of my two cats (formerly my mother's cat which I took in when she died) died a few weeks ago. My younger cat seems to miss having another cat around, so I'm adopting a new male kitten which I am picking up tonight (will have to record the first part of the Leafs game and catch up when I get home). In any event, since the Leafs can clinch a playoff spot with a win tonight, I am thinking of giving the kitten a Leaf-related name.

I'm thinking of Leaf or maybe Auston, but I'm looking for some more suggestions. Anyone got any ideas?

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
So, the older of my two cats (formerly my mother's cat which I took in when she died) died a few weeks ago. My younger cat seems to miss having another cat around, so I'm adopting a new male kitten which I am picking up tonight (will have to record the first part of the Leafs game and catch up when I get home). In any event, since the Leafs can clinch a playoff spot with a win tonight, I am thinking of giving the kitten a Leaf-related name.

I'm thinking of Leaf or maybe Auston, but I'm looking for some more suggestions. Anyone got any ideas?

Are you going to tell us what name you choose or just leave us hanging?

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
It'd be incredibly good at driving a tank

a70e5622c97a35ead4e0c6838440bdfc.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->