LD Ty Smith - Spokane Chiefs, WHL (2018, 17th, NJD)

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
This is not true, he’s had incredibly sheltered minutes. See the thread below. He’s been great offensively, but we can’t just ignore the facts that paint a more complete picture.

I want to see the stats from today's game but Buffalo dictated matchups last game, not Ruff.

KidLine93

May 15, 2012
Smith looked good today IMO. High offensive IQ and creates chances with his mobility on the blueline.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Two great assists today put him second on the Devils in scoring, behind only Zacha.

Still a chance to challenge Kaprizov for the Calder.

Unless Kaprizov goes on a massive slump I can't see Ty winning. Even if Smith gets to a point where he's probably been better Kaprizov will still win

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Two great assists today put him second on the Devils in scoring, behind only Zacha.

Still a chance to challenge Kaprizov for the Calder.

An extremely small one . Hes fallen off the pace after a good start. I'd say it's between Kaprizov, Kahkonen and Stutzle/Lankinen.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
If they had a Calder for each position, he would win for dmen. Unless he finishes with probably 35 points in 56 games I doubt he has a chance this year. Which would mean he needs to go point/game from here on out...Which will be hard if he isn't getting consistent pp time anymore.

DVision44

Nov 30, 2017
If they had a Calder for each position, he would win for dmen. Unless he finishes with probably 35 points in 56 games I doubt he has a chance this year. Which would mean he needs to go point/game from here on out...Which will be hard if he isn't getting consistent pp time anymore.
He's on PP2. Devils PP just sucks... it has all season

Hockey Fanatik

Mar 28, 2021
Hes headed back to PP1 according to practice lines today

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad