LD Ty Smith - Spokane Chiefs, WHL (2018, 17th, NJD)

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Why is he playing so little minutes, let him free!

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Miller is not even in the same class as a Dobson or Smith. He does not have the offensive potential as either.

Idk. Miller has limitless upside after seeing him in the Pens-Rangers series. Seriously impressed me.

Not saying he’ll reach it, and it’s unlikely he will, but you can’t put a cap on the tools he has.

Watched a lot of the Devils and Smith is so poised. Metro needs to chill out with all the young talent. Pens are getting too old for this :laugh:

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
He's looked fantastic so far, probably the best D handling the puck on his own end, and his calmness on the offensive side is such a great asset. He and Hughes terrorized the Isles PK last night and they even had an EV shift that was complete domination.

He looks like a better, smoother version of prime Vatanen, imo.

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
I’ve watched at least part of 6 of the Canucks’ 7 games and he has been horrible.

Point being, which is why I responded to the comment about Dobson and Miller, is that all these guys have really high ceilings. Hopefully they all reach them.

Maybe in their developmental curve you're correct, but Miller already has shutdown and athletic ability that neither Dobson nor Smith have. Once he gets the experience he should be a great top D-men. His pairing with Trouba is downright frightening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad