LD Miro Heiskanen - IFK Helsinki, Liiga (2017, 3rd, DAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokinaittii

Aug 15, 2015
Aaand he scores another great goal with a sick snipe. 2 goals now and 17 minutes left in the game.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
He might get traded for a winger, I’m kinda hoping for Evander Kane

Heiskanen is elite defensively and could be a beauty with Kling& go against the best forward lines.

I'm not sure how that top4 set up would shutdown top lines the best way.

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
Heiskanen is elite defensively and could be a beauty with Kling& go against the best forward lines.

I'm not sure how that top4 set up would shutdown top lines the best way.
Lindel is elite defensively and had chemistry with Klingberg. Heneskin with honka and klingburg with lindel Would be pretty perfect.

Lindel is very underrated, the dude is already one of the better defensive Defenseman in the nhl at such a young and and isn’t bad offensively either

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Lindel is elite defensively and had chemistry with Klingberg. Heneskin with honka and klingburg with lindel Would be pretty perfect.

Lindel is very underrated, the dude is already one of the better defensive Defenseman in the nhl at such a young and and isn’t bad offensively either

I feel that you are too kind for Lindell here.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW

Lindell is awesome, and a bona fide 2-3 guy, but I wouldn’t call him elite defensively. Fantastic defender though.

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
Heiskanen- Kling
Lindell- Honka.

I wouldnt be shocked if Lindell and Kling stay a thing since they have great chemistry. Lindell is so good for Klingberg. Also if Honka turns into what Dallas hopes he and Heiskanen could be a 22+ minute pair as well giving Dallas 2 balanced 22+ minute pairs. At that point the 3rd pair wouldnt really matter that much

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I wouldnt be shocked if Lindell and Kling stay a thing since they have great chemistry. Lindell is so good for Klingberg. Also if Honka turns into what Dallas hopes he and Heiskanen could be a 22+ minute pair as well giving Dallas 2 balanced 22+ minute pairs. At that point the 3rd pair wouldnt really matter that much

Heiskanen is just a guy you want to play against the best, as you very well know his dominating in all 3 zones and could be a great partner for Kling because of his elite defensive game.

I'm not sure I'd want Honka to see top lines or not have Heiskanen face top lines.

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
Heiskanen is just a guy you want to play against the best, as you very well know his dominating in all 3 zones and could be a great partner for Kling because of his elite defensive game.

I'm not sure I'd want Honka to see top lines or not have Heiskanen face top lines.
I just see no reason to split up 2 guys that are playing like a legit top pairing and have unreal proven chemistry.

We know Lindell-Klingberg can be a top 10 pairing. There is no guarentee that Miro meshes with Kling as good as Lindell. Also I dont care who plays against the top competition if we have 2 pairs that can do it. Some games Kling can feast on 2nd units and some games Miro can. Having them on different pairs gives Dallas the chance at having game breaking transition on the backend for almost 50 of the 60 minutes

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
I just see no reason to split up 2 guys that are playing like a legit top pairing and have unreal proven chemistry.

We know Lindell-Klingberg can be a top 10 pairing. There is no guarentee that Miro meshes with Kling as good as Lindell. Also I dont care who plays against the top competition if we have 2 pairs that can do it. Some games Kling can feast on 2nd units and some games Miro can. Having them on different pairs gives Dallas the chance at having game breaking transition on the backend for almost 50 of the 60 minutes
Agreed 100%

Visul

Dec 22, 2015
Klingberg needs a pair that plays kind of stay-at-home-minded defense and covers Klingberg when he goes deep in the offensive zone. Lindell has been excellent in this job so no need to separate them. I see it as a positive thing that Heiskanen doesn't play with Klingberg on 5vs5 as Miro would have more freedom to make those offensive rushes and not to be Kling's insurance.

Stars could have two deadly D pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad