GDT: Laughs Vs Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNuge

Dec 17, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
Every game is make or break right now, let's just hope they come to play from minute 1, because we know the Leafs will be ready.

McBigYak

Nov 4, 2015
Calgary Alberta
Don't have very much confidence in the boys after that putrid effort in Arizona.

That being said,we've won 3 of 4 and if we didn't piss away that Buffalo game we are playing for .500 right now and a chance to get back into it. I would say every single game until we squeak into the last wildcard spot is a must win. We need to give ourselves a cushion down the stretch instead of having to play lights out for the rest of the season.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Leafs allow a lot of goals but also score a lot of goals.
This could be a good game for Talbot to get his groove back.

Alowlyoilersfan

Sep 28, 2017
should be a raucous crowd from puck drop

no excuse to start flat

hope Puljujarvi is on the first line, especially over the drake(not that I mind him, but defensively I trust Puljujarvi more)

will be interesting to see if Kadri is matched against McDavid again

Yablo21

Jul 24, 2006
Beersbie
Cam Talbot has an upper-body injury and may be unable to play tomorrow vs. Toronto.

vader_NOOOO.jpg

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Think I seen he's day to day now. Nice. Shellacking tomorrow. Brossiot still looks shaky as hell for most of a game.

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
So Stauffer is reporting that if Talbot can't suit up tomorrow (but isn't expected to sit out more than a game or two so no assigning to IR) and are forced to call a goalie up, the Oilers would be forced to assign either Slepyshev or Puljujarvi to the AHL in order to open up a roster spot.

Sheesh.

Alowlyoilersfan

Sep 28, 2017
So Stauffer is reporting that if Talbot can't suit up tomorrow (but isn't expected to sit out more than a game or two so no assigning to IR) and are forced to call a goalie up, the Oilers would be forced to assign either Slepyshev or Puljujarvi to the AHL in order to open up a roster spot.

Sheesh.
one would think the assignment would just be a paper transaction.

JarvisFunk

Apr 1, 2012
Saskatoon
We seem to always save our absolute worst games for the Leafs, seeing how this season has gone, i don't know why that would be any different but I sure hope I'm wrong.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I actually don't mind LB in. We need to make a decision on him soon. Getting a couple extra games in can really benefit the team long-term. If he's not ready then we can make that decision sooner rather than later.

Reactions: nexttothemoon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad