GDT: Late Night Talkin | CBJ @ SJ | 10:30 PM EST

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The hype for this game seems palpable considering it’s 4 hours to game time and nobody is talking about it. To be fair though, I didn’t even know it was on until two minutes ago.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I'm more interested in the Stadium Series game tonight, which should be ending right about the time this one starts so I think I've got a long night of hockey ahead.

Otherwise, this is a game between 2 bad teams well after most of our appropriate bedtimes.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Sharks are playing well, getting points in eight of their last ten games. They only have one less win than us, and that's after their horrible start.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Always “likes” for AH quotes……..and probably need to hand out likes now as I debated watching the game or getting a good nights sleep…..flipped a coin ten times and sleep came up all ten.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Watching the outdoor game now and Bettman is on and is talking a lot about the outdoor game with the Blue Jackets at the Horseshoe.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Always “likes” for AH quotes……..and probably need to hand out likes now as I debated watching the game or getting a good nights sleep…..flipped a coin ten times and sleep came up all ten.
Pffft……
Your best posters have to be your best posters…. we need you:laugh:

• Wow
Reactions: MoeBartoli

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Well that’s an interesting comment from JD. Says he talked to Jarmo an hour ago and he’s watching the Monsters. Then says he might do some stuff down the road for us.
Not surprising. Jarmo is a class guy and he’s still under contract. I imagine he’s going to be involved in a few scouting things for the organization until he gets hired elsewhere.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Johnny is so snakebitten :laugh:. Feels like things balancing out for the last Calgary year when everything went in, nothing will this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad