Speculation: Larkin out 2 weeks for Red Wings with lower-body injury, Do the Red Wings trade for a Center? Backlund?

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Could see them targeting Crosby & Guentzel. Pittsburgh could be interested in Perron (old), Holl (bad), and Määttä, based on prior history.
I want this quoted before you edit it.

How about Eller for Sprong or Kostin?

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Best I can do is Tyler Johnson. Stanley Cup Champion, Former Yzerman guy, sucks... but whatever.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
It was unpopular but I thought Granlund could have been a very cheap get for that 2C spot in the offseason but they got Compher instead which was totally fine. With Larkin down, I would assume Granlund could still be a good idea? Probably more expensive than he was in the offseason as he's leading the Sharks in points, so it might not be the best idea at the moment but just a thought.

Reactions: Artorius Horus T

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Unfortunate timing as they have 7-8 games in that 2 week time-frame.

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Not a chance. And why would the Flames want to trade Backlund? He's our Captain and a very, very good player who was just extended for two more years.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Could see them targeting Crosby & Guentzel. Pittsburgh could be interested in Perron (old), Holl (bad), and Määttä, based on prior history.
What Now?

I hope the second sentence isn't related to the first, because you aren't getting those two without giving up alot of your future let alone cap dumps, which I would be skeptical to do in detroit's position

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad