Injury Report: Landeskog out with head and neck injury

lsx

Oct 19, 2010
Sonoma County, CA
You guys are classy, three pages where most of you feel sorry that Landeskog was injured.

Things like this happens unfortunately, next time it may be the opposite. A devastating hit on one of your star players.

Landeskog delivered 270 shots on goal and 219 hits on 82 games last season himself, during his rookie season as a 19 year old.

The question is if the fans of the opposing team will write a three pages long thread feeling sorry about the hit, I doubt it.

Respect.

There's only a few people in the NHL that I would honestly wish harm on...landy is at the opposite end of that list, we never like to see a player hurt, especially one young and gifted at the beginning of his career.

Last edited by a moderator:

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
I'm really bummed out for Landy. I sincerely hope he makes it back soon, but only if he's 100%. He's got way too promising of a career to be taking risks.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Avs fans don't hate you guys, at least not the sensible Avs fans. As for Landy, Dutch said something like this: ''We should get Landeskog back soon'' after the game against the Flames.

Oh and no, no one will pull a Bertuzzi on Stuart.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Avs fans don't hate you guys, at least not the sensible Avs fans. As for Landy, Dutch said something like this: ''We should get Landeskog back soon'' after the game against the Flames.

Oh and no, no one will pull a Bertuzzi on Stuart.

Thank goodness. All of us around here love Landeskog and don't want him out any longer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad