GDT: |LaLaLa|BRUINS VS SENS | Lets ****ing Clinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014
Why not Claesson & Wideman on PP?! Claesson has 15% Shooting which is no accident. Wideman can walk the line and get his shot through too.

But Boucher will surely stick w Phaneuf & Ceci in workboots, if possible. Proven vets ;)

Boucher has led us through arguably out best season in 10 years.

Just looking for some consistency

Last edited by a moderator:

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Kelly needs to return to shepherding Hobitses thru the Misty Mountains. (Puffs on long clay pipe, & leans on long crooked staff)

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Are we seriously not dressing White in his hometown?

I'd definitely give Kelly or Wingels a rest over him.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Thats nice ,but how many times do we have to watch our defense work to get a puck to a forward,then they either give it away ,fail to clear .Then when we have the puck them dump it in and never get it back ,our forwards just cant get the "possession thing" down pat .

Its been an issue with this team for more than just a few seasons now ,it has been the main culprit in our defense being hung out to dry too often .This team wont go anywhere unless we get better forwards .

I think most of our defensemen outsidEd of kalrsson don't have the "possession thing" down pat.

MaxTheLimit

Hockey ruins all my personal relationships
Jul 21, 2016
Ontario
Did I hear the reason for White not playing being that he is tired?

It does seem strange not to play him in a game like this, but I don't know what's going on in the dressing room.

It just seems a bit strange that Kelly has such a long leash. My eye tests tell me he hasn't been earning that many games recently.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Wingels on the 3rd line makes me wanna puke. That should be Mr. White's spot.

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014
Did I hear the reason for White not playing being that he is tired?

It does seem strange not to play him in a game like this, but I don't know what's going on in the dressing room.

It just seems a bit strange that Kelly has such a long leash. My eye tests tell me he hasn't been earning that many games recently.

Kelly is a clear weak link, although I don't really mind him playing a few mins a game. I'm not worried about him with Mac and Dzingel. Hoping to see Dzingel play a real solid game.

Re: White, just goes to remind you that this is a group of individuals, all w different needs wants etc. Doesn't make sense to push him at this point in the transition.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Why not Claesson & Wideman on PP?! Claesson has 15% Shooting which is no accident. Wideman can walk the line and get his shot through too.

But Boucher will surely stick w Phaneuf & Ceci in workboots, if possible. Proven vets ;)

Claesson's 15% is an accident. 2 of his 3 goals are rolling puck off the draw slap shots. Those are flukes.

DanyHeatley

Dec 6, 2016
I'm furious that Kelly is in over White.

Kelly doesn't do anything well. He has a 44% FO% and the worst +/- on the team. He provides no offense, he's slow.

The only thing he does is PK, but we have enough guys that can do that that we can sacrifice Kelly.

White would give us more offense, speed and grit. That 4th line would actually have offensive upside to it.

Beyond ridiculous. Really sick of Boucher's love children, Chris Kelly and Tom Pyatt. Surprised kelly didn't shoot in SO on Monday.

You do not disrespect MVPTP
put rispeck on his name

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Are we seriously not dressing White in his hometown?

I'd definitely give Kelly or Wingels a rest over him.

White has yrs ahead of him to play. :nod:

Claesson's 15% is an accident. 2 of his 3 goals are rolling puck off the draw slap shots. Those are flukes.

We've seen a lot of fluke goals lately but they don't ask how, they ask how many. :laugh:

SawyerFord

Mar 6, 2016
Why is White scratched? And why is Kelly in the lineup???

Is it because Boucher doesn't want to insult Kelly by scratching him? I remember him saying it was a really, really hard decision scratching Neil earlier this year. It should not be a hard decision to scratch a bad player in the lineup if you want to win.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Tonight is another chance to practice our steamy.hot.powerpie. It will be "interesting" to see how it works, without EK. Hopefully Boucher will include more down-low wrinkles..

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
To bad to see Karlsson's out tonight. Oh well they're missing Marchand so it may cancel things out. Here's hoping we win to clinch a playoff spot.

phillyknuckles

Jun 17, 2006
Philadelphia
Boucher is thinking that Kelly is going to have the game of his life tonight. Amped up to be back in Beantown in this pivotal game. I mean, that's gotta be why he's playing him, right? To rub it in the face of the Bostonians? Right? Please?

Aurilius

Nov 12, 2015
Hostage in Canada's Basement
So I finally got to see the Marchand Spear, and it makes me extremely pissed off, that Crosby wasn't suspended. Marchand has a history of being a dirty player, but he isn't even looking at the guy he "intentionally nutshots". I honestly think he wasn't trying to crack any eggs, he was definitely trying to hit the guy with his stick, blindly cause he didn't like getting shoved and he's an asshat and a hothead. But deliberate spear, I don't buy it.

Crosby on O'Rielly, that was deliberate and malicious, and not even a reaction to anything. The DOPS is ****ing Joke.

If Crosby is suspended for trying to neuter another star player, Methot doesn't lose a finger. I can't wait for someone to put this guy down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad