Proposal: Laf to Montreal

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Slaf is out producing him.

And is younger
And bigger
And faster

He's out producing him? Slafkovsky has 6 less points in 1 less game while playing 24 seconds more per game, with more than twice Lafreniere's PP TOI per game. Slafkovsky has 7 more PP points on the season, but 13 less points at even strength. Lafreniere's 41 points at evens would lead the Canadiens. As would his 34 points at 5v5.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
What they put in the water in NY? My good, some comments here are wow🤣🤣

Laf can say thanks to Panarin for turning him into a superstar

• Haha
Reactions: kroufum

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
He's out producing him? Slafkovsky has 6 less points in 1 less game while playing 24 seconds more per game, with more than twice Lafreniere's PP TOI per game. Slafkovsky has 7 more PP points on the season, but 13 less points at even strength. Lafreniere's 41 points at evens would lead the Canadiens. As would his 34 points at 5v5.
Dont bother arguing with this one. Notorious troll.

gimbznyr

Jul 23, 2021
Okay...assuming that right now, kreider, panarin, zibs, trochek, fox and shesty are all better or more valuable players than Laf. Are you telling me that the Rangers 7 best players are all better than the Habs best player?

Okay 👍
Yes, the gap in the standings also indicate that.

• Haha
Reactions: waitin425

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
there's no sense in trying to 'explain' Lafreniere's value to habs fans.. his value exists in the context of winning hockey. This is something modern Habs fans are either not interested or have forgotten how to recognize.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
there's no sense in trying to 'explain' Lafreniere's value to habs fans.. his value exists in the context of winning hockey. This is something modern Habs fans are either not interested or have forgotten how to recognize.
As opposed to losing hockey?

General Fanager

Feb 2, 2010
Chambly, Qc
I hate to barge into your argument but Slaf has out produced Laf in their 2nd NHL season while also being on a much much worse team....

You are comparing Laf 4th year to Slafs 2nd. I wonder how much better Slaf will be in year 4.....

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
one cup in 83 years? the chutzpah is strong in this one...

habs:covid cup finalist ;)

Reactions: viceroy

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
Obviously Slaf can't be compared to a rising superstar that is 116th in scoring in the NHL
lol at this guy being absolutely outraged that the thread has devolved into "whose is bigger," while simultaneously spewing this kind of bilge.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014

Wow lol
Terrible take

This post was already debunked, I just wanted to pile on because of how bad it was

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
There isn't. 2 x years ago at this time, we were discussing whether Laf was a bonafide bust. And for good reason. I mean, you can argue he is a bust as a former 1OA.

In 2 x years, we will compare Slaf to what Laf is now. Laf being a 3rd line winger.
Laf year 2: 29 EV points
Slaf year 2: 28 EV points so far

Its not as far a gap as Hab fans think

I'll have the hyperbole. Hell, make it a double.
Triple

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad