GDT: LA Kings @ The Great Red Tank (3pm EST, 1/7/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Is Milano due back anytime soon?

Send Lapierre down, and play Sonny.

I also love the 8-17-67 line. More of that please.

Then leave:
39-24-21
47-26-96

So we have 43, 15, and…..92? I think Wilson should play w Kuz. And everything Kuz does something stupid, Willy hits HIM in open ice.

It will eithe wakes his ass up!! Or put his ass on LTIR!

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Is Milano due back anytime soon?

Send Lapierre down, and play Sonny.

I also love the 8-17-67 line. More of that please.

Then leave:
39-24-21
47-26-96

So we have 43, 15, and…..92? I think Wilson should play w Kuz. And everything Kuz does something stupid, Willy hits HIM in open ice.

It will eithe wakes his ass up!! Or put his ass on LTIR!
I think Milano gets a little overlooked. He has good hands, is effective around the net, and tends to bury his opportunities (at least when compared to this team’s woeful finishing).

Last update I saw, he was still in a non-contact jersey, so not sure about his timetable (or even what is ailing him).

But given this team’s lack of skill, I think he’ll be helpful when he returns to the lineup. FWIW he has played well with Kuzy in the past.

Reactions: WanderingCapsFan

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Didn't expect a win here. Positively surprised. Carlson with a multi-point game, feels like it's been a while. 4th line with a huge trade value boosting night. Red tank derailing slightly here but no better feeling than beating a top team with a late dagger like that.

Interestingly enough MoneyPuck still hates our Playoff chances. Bumped our Playoff odds back to 12%, tied to a powerhouse that is the Buffalo Sabres. That certainly makes sense given the Sabres play in a top-heavier division and trail us by 6 points while having played 2 more games.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Interestingly enough MoneyPuck still hates our Playoff chances. Bumped our Playoff odds back to 12%, tied to a powerhouse that is the Buffalo Sabres.
I’d hazard that the analytics programs puke at our goal differential, and compute that our current record with -23 GD is completely unsustainable. Something gotta change - either our GD or our record

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
Ovi-Strome-Wilson
Protas-CMM-Mantha
Milano-Kuzy/Jimi-Pacioretty
Beck-Dowd-NAK

Fever-Carlson
Sandin-Bear
Edmundson-TvR/Jensen

On paper it's a decent lineup if Ovi gets going. Good depth. If Kuzy wakes up it's great depth but seems very unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad