GDT: LA Kings @ The Great Red Tank (3pm EST, 1/7/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
I still don’t think Malenstyn/Dowd playing that much will be sustainable but at least Kuznetsov didn’t get 20 minutes tonight!
Of course it's not feasible. If you need the 4th line to score to win games then you're not going to win many games. Issue isn't the 4th line. The rest of team needs to pull their weight.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
what happened to willys face? i tuned in late.
A penalty that was missed. Kings player kind of carelessly landed his glove fist(holding the butt end of the stick) into Wilson's nose and in my opinion it was intentional even though the Kings player looked away. Frankly, if I'm that Kings player I would be doing the same thing embracing for Wilson's check, while turning my head away(to make it look like an accident) and having my glove fist going into Wilson's head direction.

Last edited:

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Only 4 pages today?! Caps had by far a better effort than the GDT today!
When the Doom and Gloomers and Tank Brigade come out in force,
the normal ppl that don't shitpost left-and-right don't bother to post
wait another year and it will be all shitposters 24/7
and all the people who have anything positive to say will be gone (like there are hardly left here anyway)

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
It means that some posters here would rather the team loses so they can post their crazy takes. If the caps win then they are quiet
I think it's easier to rant than to say positive things.

It was this way when the Caps were still Cup Contenders. I'm sure every team is like this.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
You should see the Kings board. They are egging TMac and Blake, but rightfully so. Kings are still in a playoff spot, but their fans want the coach fired. A lot of misused young talent and the team might be on a collapse and fall out of a playoff spot.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I think it's easier to rant than to say positive things.

It was this way when the Caps were still Cup Contenders. I'm sure every team is like this.
It is easier to complain about stuff. Some ppl need to relax and talk about positives, other wise these ppl just become miserable all the time.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
positivity is for the coach and gm. negativity is for true fans and the red tank!
Not for me. I'm a straight shooter, taking the positive and negative from each game they play. For instance Kuemper played great, but there was that one kick out rebound on a soft moving puck that he probably wanted to either kick out harder or kick to the side, which Fiala scored on.

positivity is for the coach and gm. negativity is for true fans and the red tank!
Then there are some really miserable fans!

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Kuzy we all now about but Lapierre was not good. He needs more time in Hershey he isn’t NHL ready.
I agree. I really like Lapierre and he shows great promise, he’s clearly got a lot of skill and a good mind for the game, but he can use some more time to season and gain strength. He’ll be a good player for us and has shown he will be, but it’s not time yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad