Rumor: Kypreos: being told don't be surprised if Karlsson is traded in next 9 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegu

Aug 12, 2008
What if dorion was extended with an agreement that he would deal karlsson.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
How do you sell Ottawa to Karlsson?

"We could be good in 5 years time, maybe then if the owner allows us to spent to the max."

if brassard is being used to sell to karlsson we have a problem
same thing with hoffman, they were both on the team this year and the team is shit, hoffman i would rather keep because he is fitting in with duchene

this offseason and what the team does is whats going to be used to sell to karlsson. If we trade hoffman/brassard etc for pure futures then yeah going to be a really tough sell. If we make moves to get younger while still making moves to improve it might improve ottawa's odds at resigning karlsson

plus correct me if im wrong(not sure so im serious) cant ottawa give the most money and an extra year or am i thinking of a different sport (its late)

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Ill give it a stab for fun.

EK to the leafs for 1st, Dermott, Nylander/Marner.

Last edited:

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
It's a virtual guarantee that if he gets traded, it would be to the western conference. They would get every bit of value they could out east (more probably), and most of all Sens fans would only have to see him once a year in their building.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
if brassard is being used to sell to karlsson we have a problem
same thing with hoffman, they were both on the team this year and the team is ****, hoffman i would rather keep because he is fitting in with duchene

this offseason and what the team does is whats going to be used to sell to karlsson. If we trade hoffman/brassard etc for pure futures then yeah going to be a really tough sell. If we make moves to get younger while still making moves to improve it might improve ottawa's odds at resigning karlsson

plus correct me if im wrong(not sure so im serious) cant ottawa give the most money and an extra year or am i thinking of a different sport (its late)

I would say you are in trouble. This isn't some quaranteed signing.

Ottawa has been a mess this year, a complete mess. They have major holes in the lineup, no one seems to like the owner. If Karlsson sees more of his teammates get traded I doubt he gets any happier. Neither Brassard or Hoffman probably won't bring you back guys who are ready to step up and help the team. With what's happened this year I really question your managements ability to improve the team quick while making it younger. Karlsson would also probably like to hear they are willing to spent money and not try to save on everything.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
No team would subtract the players necessary to trade for Karlsson right before the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad