Confirmed with Link: Kuznetzov (50%) for 2025 3rd

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
This guy is either coming in with a totally awesome attitude or he's the greatest con man in Canes history (which could be the case with an addict, no disrespect intended). I'm way more amped about him joining the Canes than I was yesterday. And it sounds like he could be up there with Kooch as far as sound bites go.

I'm calling it now: the first home game win where he makes a major contribution, the Canes do a Bird Celly storm surge.

Last edited:

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
Kuzy needs a hardcore get in shape regimen. If anyone can do it, we can. Wonder how long something like that takes?
it wasn't that long ago that guys routinely came into camp completely out of shape, and used camp and the first month of the season to play themselves into shape.

given how training has changed, plus rod and billy (and the rest of the training staff), i think he should be all set by playoffs. or hope. both work.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Someone get the vid clips, but the music can't be anything else but

I must protest. Kuzy does curls to something a little more sexy imo.

Whatever Rocky gets in shape to for his redemption fight with Drago is also presumably appropriate. Also, there’s some great choices in Footloose. Kevin Bacon would never steer you wrong.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
I must protest. Kuzy does curls to something a little more sexy imo.

Whatever Rocky gets in shape to for his redemption fight with Drago is also presumably appropriate. Also, there’s some great choices in Footloose. Kevin Bacon would never steer you wrong.

Heart's on Fire is always the first one that comes to mind for me with a montage.

And there is only one choice from Footloose.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Is this a request for thigh pics?

1710262928054.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad