Confirmed with Link: Kuznetzov (50%) for 2025 3rd

JustPenalties

Jan 17, 2024
I don’t know about this one…guess we give another guy a chance at a fresh start… we’ve made it work before…
Exactly. This team has to do something.. It can not continue in the mind set: "we are a very young team and the window is open.."

Two very potential playoff performer in roster and what did Carolina lose? Not a whole lot. Playoffs here we **********. I love NHL, no risk No reward. Stay positive.

Last edited:

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

IMG_7495.jpeg

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

View attachment 832797
If he can come in motivated & reinvigorated with a sense of purpose, and stay clean, could end up being a big pickup for us. He certainly looks happy to be here (of course, photo ops). Also, while a totally different substance, I wonder if having a guy like Tripp around could help him stay clean

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Who was Kuzy playing with these last couple seasons in Washington? Doesn't appear there is a ton of talent to line up on a playmakers wing.

Dundon Mifflin

Jul 14, 2022
Fun(?) Fact - During the canes' first months in the pnc (well, esa back then), the head football coach across the street at carter-finley was my cocaine (mike o'cain).

he was fired that year, praise be.
Not to be confused with the coach they shared PNC with in the early 2010s, who more than likely hoovered his fair share of schneef with housewives, college girls, and hookers alike.

Reactions: Tryamw

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
Not to be confused with the coach they shared PNC with in the early 2010s, Gottfried, who more than likely hoovered his fair share of schneef with housewives, college girls, and hookers alike.
on second thought, no

changed my mind on that, but i will add - gottfried was the biggest piece of shit imaginable. if even half the rumors are true, like one of the coeds he allegedly banged at alabama had a boyfriend who also happened to be gott's starting point guard, he is almost impressive in his disregard for the impact of his actions on any and everything in life that was not plowing ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia