Confirmed with Link: Kulikov Traded to the Ducks for Future Considerations

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
does anyone ever honor "future considerations"?
Future considerations basically means... nothing.

In reality, it might mean they will give you consideration on something that is pretty meaningless later on that fans would be very unlikely to even hear about. You can't trade a player for "nothing" though, so they say for "Future considerations" instead of a "roll of tape".

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Future considerations basically means... nothing.

In reality, it might mean they will give you consideration on something that is pretty meaningless later on that fans would be very unlikely to even hear about. You can't trade a player for "nothing" though, so they say for "Future considerations" instead of a "roll of tape".
Ok Russo.

• Haha
Reactions: MuckOG

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Didn't Gillies get traded for a subscription?
I think there's a joke going on in this thread that I've missed out on, but I decided to look this up, anyway, and admit to the world that I'm just an idiot with a keyboard:
Interestingly, no team ever traded him (unless you count the draft pick the Wild traded for to draft him). That appears to be the case for his entire pro career, even in Europe.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
I think there's a joke going on in this thread that I've missed out on, but I decided to look this up, anyway, and admit to the world that I'm just an idiot with a keyboard:
Interestingly, no team ever traded him (unless you count the draft pick the Wild traded for to draft him). That appears to be the case for his entire pro career, even in Europe.
Hrm, yeah. He was claimed off waivers by Columbus. Thought there was some weird things going on with him.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Are you saying nobody here has ever said "Trade him for a roll of tape" before? I know I've said it about many players over the years.
im not saying nobody has, just funny to read your comment and its similarity to russos in the same day. i havent heard role of tape myself though no so the coincidence it happened from you and russo so close together i found it funny. i usually just here a stinky bag or bag of pucks. not so much a role of tape.

Reactions: TaLoN

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4