• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I'm pretty sure you say the goaltending was atrocious every time the goalie gives up more than 2 goals.

Quick kept us in the game for the first 30 minutes tbh.

Eh, not really the defense got really bad after we scored a ton. It was a tight game the first 30 minutes. And he was giving up a shit ton of rebounds.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Well I was totally against calling up our best prospect (Excluding Perreault) but maybe give Berard a few games? Or are they just gonna give that opening to Belzile?

I hope Wheeler is ok but he probably should be LTIR even if its a 6-8 week injury.

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
Jeez....anyone have a replay? This was that bad? Career ender?
I mean, I can't say it's a career ender, but at this stage of his career and at this point in the season, the way he bent back on his ankle makes me think this season is done for him. I was very similar to the sergachev fall. Legs bent back while the skate dug into a rut.

Reactions: Synergy27

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Hate to see a guy get hurt but wheeler had a no trade clause and he was a problem. Having him and Bonino and Pitlick removed from this roster will make this team better and again that’s not to celebrate an injury that is awful that’s not what you want to see. But this team is much better without him. And that issue may have just sorted itself out.

I like vesey there. Maybe those two don’t need a scorer there. Maybe they need a support guy more than anything. A high forward. A neutral zone guy so they can shine.

Kakko should not move up. He’s playing his best hockey as the offensive driver on that third line. Leave him alone.

Part of me is now thinking we should sell high on Gus who we aren’t keeping and see if we can bring in a redwood as Boyle would say to play with Schneider

What a different player Mika is when he’s shooting and going to the net

Reijo29

Feb 8, 2015
Only you know hockey on this board.
Who ever heard of Ranger fans constantly putting Zib down, whose probably the best trade they’ve ever made and who plays both ends. What kind of Ranger fan constantly puts a player like that down? There are people commenting when they’re down 1-0 like they root for some terrible team. Do any feel foolish looking at their record and acting like that game after game? I’d be embarrassed, that’s me. That being said, did they play great tonight? No they didn’t.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Who ever heard of Ranger fans constantly putting Zib down, whose probably the best trade they’ve ever made and who plays both ends. What kind of Ranger fan constantly puts a player like that down? There are people commenting when they’re down 1-0 like they root for some terrible team. Do any feel foolish looking at their record and acting like that game after game? I’d be embarrassed, that’s me. That being said, did they play great tonight? No they didn’t.

Dude he's had an awful season 5 on 5. Your ranting and raving doesn't change that. And even on PP he hasn't even been one of their best players.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
It's not a Sean Avery jersey. That jersey is a "what-if" universe item in the world where brothers Dick Avery and Saul Avery play for the Rangers at the same time. It marked the first time conjoined twins played on the same team after being separated at age 5 or above.
You show some respect and call him by his birth name Dichotomy Avery.

• Haha
Reactions: bhamill and DialUp

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_2487.gif

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
What I like about this game, while everyone is complaining, is that we finished. 7 times. By people who have trouble finishing. I'm hoping it gets everyone confident. Maybe Zibanejad will believe in his shot again.

I mean, I can't say it's a career ender, but at this stage of his career and at this point in the season, the way he bent back on his ankle makes me think this season is done for him. I was very similar to the sergachev fall. Legs bent back while the skate dug into a rut.
Too many of these lately

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
@Machinehead is there anyway you can pull Brodzinski's entry numbers?

Eyes say that he's handling most of the load there and even though he isn't a perfect option, if i'm right, we probably shouldn't be in a rush to replace him unless they're bringing in someone who is at least just as good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad