Half-Assed GDT: Kraken v Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Thought it interesting that Schenn is one we’ve missed most.
Yes, we miss his toughness, grit, energy more than his scoring ability, which is matched by several other Blues forwards. Schenn often sets the tone for the team, when their energy is flagging, or they start slipping into laziness. His combination of scoring ability, defensive play, shooting and passing ability helps the team a lot.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Yes, we miss his toughness, grit, energy more than his scoring ability, which is matched by several other Blues forwards. Schenn often sets the tone for the team, when their energy is flagging, or they start slipping into laziness. His combination of scoring ability, defensive play, shooting and passing ability helps the team a lot.
Agreed. He is conscience of team.

Mar 6, 2012
Stupid Bally Sports had the guide data wrong and this didn't tape... ugh.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
JK tried his best to jinx the Blues with Donskoi .

I still like what I see from Kostin but he doesn’t get much ice time. I’d like to see him with more talented teammates but doubt it will happen.

Reactions: jura and JR1

JR1

Dec 22, 2016
JK tried his best to jinx the Blues with Donskoi .

I still like what I see from Kostin but he doesn’t get much ice time. I’d like to see him with more talented teammates but doubt it will happen.
I know most don’t like him but as you said he never plays with more skilled line mates. I think he’s better than he has shown in the small sample size we have seen so far. He also had 6 hits tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad