Defense
Mikkola - Faulk
Krug - Scandella
Walman - Bortuzzo
Goalie
Husso

Zachary Hines

May 16, 2021
Not sure why they would break up Faulk and Krug? I think Berube will end up switching things up during the game. I predict we come out flat.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Not sure why they would break up Faulk and Krug? I think Berube will end up switching things up during the game. I predict we come out flat.
With Parayko and Perunovich out of the lineup you have to spread the D talent out. Keeping Krug-Faulk together leaves you with a pretty brutal bottom 4 of your defense. Creating 2 competent pairs out of Mikkola, Scandella, Walman, and Bortz is a daunting task. There just aren't enough puck skills in that group to make 2 competent pairings.

Joshuar56

Apr 11, 2019
Even with the Kraken it's gonna be a tough game with so many out. Blues are basically playing with 2 lines.

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
I like the lines for what we have. Especially interested to see how the second line does with Saad.

RR10

Jul 2, 2018
The Kraken are so bad; Dallas took it to them last night and I'd expect the Blues to do the same.
So I'm obviously betting my life's savings on the Kraken winning tonight.
And they took Avalanche to OT the game before after being up 3-1.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
This is the type of game that scares me. By all accounts we should win even with the players missing. The Kraken aren't going to just give it to us though, we have to put in the work.

Reactions: mk80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad