Speculation: KOTR's Fan Base Mock (Thanks for the help)

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
How? I didn't say big. I said big with skill. Who told the Rangers that guy has skilll? Everyone clowned that pick. That was clearly a beef over ability pick. If you had the choice of Getlaf or briere, you wouldn't choose Getlaf? If you created two players of equal skill and smarts, and one was bigger you'd choose him every time. The argument here is when you're taking a big guy and hoping he grows some skill. Leaving a better hockey player on the board for that is a mistake in the first round generally. Always exceptions to the rule.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
How? I didn't say big. I said big with skill. Who told the Rangers that guy has skilll? Everyone clowned that pick. That was clearly a beef over ability pick. If you had the choice of Getlaf or briere, you wouldn't choose Getlaf? If you created two players of equal skill and smarts, and one was bigger you'd choose him every time. The argument here is when you're taking a big guy and hoping he grows some skill. Leaving a better hockey player on the board for that is a mistake in the first round generally. Always exceptions to the rule.

I have no idea who you're trying to refer to here. Who is this "briere" guy? Is he another smurf like Getlaf and Marmer? I think you might mean Brioré.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00