Waived: Komisarek on waivers

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Laugh all you guys want I would think long and hard about picking him up.

Not a big fan of picking up other teams trash but maybe with Lucic on his team he finds his balls and becomes a very solid #4 dman again? He fits into Bruins system a lot better than Whitney and would be free..

I do not think he is half as bad as most do_One thing for sure,if he could get that edge back in his game he hard to play against.He agreed to waive NO movement clause and go on waivers.Leafs are going to make a move,wait and see.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I'd pick him up on reentry (if that still exists). Ever since he got beat down the first time I kinda lost all my hatred for him. Not to mention depth never hurts and two of my least favorite fanbases hate his guts

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006
Maybe the cause of Lucics uninspired play is the lack of Komisarek in the game. The Bruins should claim im and put him in a steel cage inside the locker room.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
I've never seen a player single handily ruin another players career like Lucic did Komisarek.

No cheap shot, no huge hit causing a concussion. But a royal arse kicking (more than once). Hab fans try and pretend that Komisarek wasn't their "Tough" guy Dman, but he was. Its why he made the mistake of chirping lucic.

Lucic ***** him of all his candy and then sold that sugar back to his mother... How embarrasing

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can
He is a pretend tough guy like Phaneuf. Picks on little guys and turns the other way when a big guy shows up. At least Komi had the balls to go with Lucic. I guess on the other hand Dion is smart enough not to go with Lucic lol.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Thats what I thought. He also could not beat out a guy who was playing in a beer year a while back (Kostka) Thats bad

He`ll still collect a cheque for doing as little off the ice, as he is able to do on it......ain`t life grand;)

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia
Say what you want, you could pair him with Chara or Seids, and Hamilton with the other. As much as i love Boychuck and admit that we need him in the lineup, Komi would make an excellent pairing with Z. There was a time when Komi could really bring it, and playing with a solid partner, which Toronto never had for him, and with his arch nemesis on the same team would be worth a flyer.

Buy him out at year's end if things go south.

Low risk, HIGH reward if he can come back into form at all... Nothing like a GOOD system to make defensemen look way better than they are..

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Remember, he was interested in playing for Boston during his free agency. Naturally, Chia said "**** that" after hearing what he wanted.

BoyntBergie

Mar 9, 2004
He is a pretend tough guy like Phaneuf. Picks on little guys and turns the other way when a big guy shows up. At least Komi had the balls to go with Lucic. I guess on the other hand Dion is smart enough not to go with Lucic lol.

My favorite was the time he decided to rough Krejci up in the corner as a period was ending. Didn't realize Chara was lurking around.

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can
Say what you want, you could pair him with Chara or Seids, and Hamilton with the other. As much as i love Boychuck and admit that we need him in the lineup, Komi would make an excellent pairing with Z. There was a time when Komi could really bring it, and playing with a solid partner, which Toronto never had for him, and with his arch nemesis on the same team would be worth a flyer.

Low risk, HIGH reward if he can come back into form at all... Nothing like a GOOD system to make defensemen look way better than they are..

True. Look what happened to Beauchemin when he returned to the ducks.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Would it not be hilarious if the B's did pick him up (not saying they should) and he returns to his best again. Another steal from the Leafs!!! LOLOl My leafs friends hate us now for Seguin, Tuukka and Hamilton, imagine if Komi turns it around. They will be suicidal lol

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
Remember, he was interested in playing for Boston during his free agency. Naturally, Chia said "**** that" after hearing what he wanted.

But now, you'd be getting him at a pro-rated cap hit, essentially half. And you can use a compliance buyout on him in the offseason. And you give up zero assets.

Bruins have enough cap space to claim Komisarek and still trade for the forward they want.

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta

How is he in any way a high reward player? He's never been one, ever. He was overhyped when he was in MTL and has brought absolutely nothing to the table in the past 4 years.

I'm sure he could be a serviceable 6-7 guy on a crappy team, but I fail to see how you could see that as a high reward.

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
But now, you'd be getting him at a pro-rated cap hit, essentially half. And you can use a compliance buyout on him in the offseason. And you give up zero assets.

Bruins have enough cap space to claim Komisarek and still trade for the forward they want.

They'd also have to trade for the D-man they wanted, because if Komisarek is what they want then the have really big problems upstairs.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

I'm all for it, especially now that Quaider is out for a bit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad