Recalled/Assigned: Kochetkov recalled

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Sure for my fantasy team. But honestly I also hate when nhl teams don’t give clear cut news on players. I mean we are not in the playoffs here…just say what it is
Other than Patches and Svech, literally every injury report from the Hurricanes the past few years is incredibly vague and could be day-to-day for days or months. Chances are if Google doesn't find you an update, we're not going to know any more than that

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Sure for my fantasy team. But honestly I also hate when nhl teams don’t give clear cut news on players. I mean we are not in the playoffs here…just say what it is
It’s not hard to guess, he took a shot to the mask right in the kisser.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Over/under his first start at three goals….GO!

I’ll take the over.

Andreas Frank on LinkedIn: After almost 3 years, today marks my last day at  Acquia . 🙏🏻 I would… | 131 comments

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
So he was just sent back to minors. Is this to give him some game(s) in AHL and then call him back up?

Or is it more that Andersen may be finally ready to play?

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
So he was just sent back to minors. Is this to give him some game(s) in AHL and then call him back up?

Or is it more that Andersen may be finally ready to play?
Canes play Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday this week.

There's no reason to send Kochetkov down to get some games and then bring him back up. Traveling to Syracuse and then Raleigh isn't any better than going back to Raleigh with the team and on to Tampa.

Edit: especially given Syracuse doesn't play again until Friday and Saturday.

If Kochetkov was sent back down, I'm assuming it's because Andersen is out of concussion protocol.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
sad face. I thought he played well in TB
I admittedly stopped watching before the 3rd goal so can't speak to that, but the first 2 were not on him at all and he made some great saves too. The Colorado game was really rough after the first period though. I think Pyotr will be good for us but he's very much a rhythm goalie and needs to string together starts to have success. This has been true of him throughout his career. Coming up to play a handful of games here or there or rotate in when Freddie/Auntie are banged up is not good for him or us hoping he helps us win those games.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Andersen will play either today or tomorrow. So odds are Raanta gets hurt within the next week or two.

Reactions: zman77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad