Knights (K)News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Maybe some tongue-in-cheek, but the writer comes off as a bit of an ass.

And agree about the research. For example, Wranglers folded not because of lack of interest but because they had no place to play after getting axed from the Orleans. Wranglers had decent support for an ECHL team in a city with endless entertainment options.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
"The Vegas Golden Knights were the result of a bunch of bad ideas.

The first was expanding, again, in a southwesterly direction. The second was choosing, again, to plant a flag in a desert."

That's as far as I got.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Team effort: More Las Vegas sports means more sports doctors

Now Las Vegas is the place to be for sports doctors, too. The new teams have increased the demand for physicians specializing in sports medicine to help not only treat injuries, but to prevent injury and keep athletes performing at an elite level.
Doctor Michael Gunter has been a part of Las Vegas’ sports medicine scene for 20 years. He has been the team physician with the Las Vegas 51s for more than 15 years and also works as team physician with the Golden Knights.

Job opportunities

(Part 1 of two)

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Pacific All Stars: Neal, Fleury

I'm surprised at Fleury, since he was out so long. Also surprised at Neal over Marche or Karlsson.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
So this is something pretty cool that came out of the Raiders negotiation today.

While we love our pro sports now, Northern Nevada might not care and we're eventually going to wind up like California with the great Californian migration of the past few decades, there's now a financial reason for the Stadium Authority and the LVCVA to fight any fan taxes or jock taxes.

This is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad