Knights (K)News

Status
Not open for further replies.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
hey guys, i was looking more into this and i came across

seems like there is something going on here. just curious if anyone is available via trade? i know you really dont want to mess up whats working

I see a lot of sellers on those lists too. Vancouver, Montreal and Colorado aren't likely to add and are more inclined to let guys go, so they probably want to see what the bottom of the lineups look like for a salary dump. The rest aren't necessarily selling or buying, so i'd say not likely a whole lot going on there. Teams like Nashville, Toronto and LA really don't have flexibility to make big moves so not sure what they would do with a VGK player unless its a pure rental. I don't think you'd give up much for a top player if you knew you had no chance to sign him because your cap space is pretty much spoken for or in the case of Toronto about to be a mess.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Of course, me too. At least we're not in the Spirit class.
I did Spirit once, never again.

I remember when Southwest was the crap cheap airline, is there a transportation company that got luckier with technology than Southwest? Suddenly having no music and in-flight video isn't a big deal and they can charge real money for flights.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Flew frontier last year from Florida..
I travel a lot, and it was the worst experience other than
Flying in Russia I've had.....they are abysmal

Reactions: Nevada Jones

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Flew frontier last year from Florida..
I travel a lot, and it was the worst experience other than
Flying in Russia I've had.....they are abysmal

I don't get all the complaints about Spirit and Frontier. Just know what you are getting into and don't use them for flights longer than a couple of hours. Yeah Southwest is nicer, but a cheap flight on them is $150-200, that can buy 3-4 round trips on Spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->