Recalled/Assigned: Klingberg Recalled Kane on IR

trouty

Oct 3, 2011
I guess they never planed on playing anyone and had to call up someone who if missing would not disrupt any rosters,so Klingberg was a good call,i hardly noticed he been called up and down lol

Trouty come on man, we reward players for good play around here.

Honestly the mentality of last years team was contagious. All it took were two players (one in the Blue jackets organization, the other in Hamilton) to not give a rats arse and then it went from there. Unfortunately it got to Klingberg. This year, with the two rooks Klingberg has been great. The games he knows he's not playing well you can tell he's mentally bashing himself to play better. It's a fresh change

Also Trout. You might wanna chill with the facebook bashing hahaha People round those parts arn't as friendly

I live downtown St.John's about 5 min from the building and most know where I sit I hardly care.and Klingberg had 1 great moment last year,in Clarenville I know u never went,he split the d and scored,then got hurt and vanished,those other 2 had little to nothing to do with Klingberg,keep in mind he sat the first year too and juring the playoffs,where those other 2 players were great additions,while Klingberg sat in the press box

ive missed 9 icecaps games in 3 yrs,and as much as I craped on a lot of players including Machacek and Macenauer ,those 2 had little to no effect as to why Klingberg was useless last year,infact those 2 at least showed up the first 2 months,where as Carl never,and sadly Spencer had more of a impact then him last season,and he got traded.I know many Icecaps fans give it to the 3 m's but you wont find a diehard that will say it effected Klingberg cause it never,he disappeared after preseason

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad