Recalled/Assigned: Klingberg Recalled Kane on IR

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
There is almost zero chance that Klingberg makes it to Calgary. I'm willing to bet with the weather outside right now and the ****** location of St.johns International that flights are screwed up. Like to see Karl back in the lineup, and it couldn't have come at a better time, his family just left to go back home after visiting for a week days/weeks

trouty

Oct 3, 2011
Klingbergs Ahl Stint has been a disappointment last year the icecaps had 6 players that tried every night and 12 coasters and klingberg was still a healthy scratch

veganhunter

Mexico City Coyotes!
Feb 15, 2010
Calgary
I don't hold out much hope for Klingberg but to be fair to him, development isn't linear and by all accounts he has been good most of this year.

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
There is almost zero chance that Klingberg makes it to Calgary. I'm willing to bet with the weather outside right now and the ****** location of St.johns International that flights are screwed up. Like to see Karl back in the lineup, and it couldn't have come at a better time, his family just left to go back home after visiting for a week days/weeks

I'll guess that he'll probably be on the way to the 'Peg tomorrow afternoon, and be ready in case he's needed for Saturday.

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Klingbergs Ahl Stint has been a disappointment last year the icecaps had 6 players that tried every night and 12 coasters and klingberg was still a healthy scratch

It's likely the case that Jets management doesn't know what they're doing, I guess.

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland

Trouty come on man, we reward players for good play around here.

Honestly the mentality of last years team was contagious. All it took were two players (one in the Blue jackets organization, the other in Hamilton) to not give a rats arse and then it went from there. Unfortunately it got to Klingberg. This year, with the two rooks Klingberg has been great. The games he knows he's not playing well you can tell he's mentally bashing himself to play better. It's a fresh change

Also Trout. You might wanna chill with the facebook bashing hahaha People round those parts arn't as friendly

fmrdh

Mar 5, 2013

Honestly the mentality of last years team was contagious. All it took were two players (one in the Blue jackets organization, the other in Hamilton) to not give a rats arse and then it went from there. Unfortunately it got to Klingberg. This year, with the two rooks Klingberg has been great. The games he knows he's not playing well you can tell he's mentally bashing himself to play better. It's a fresh change

Machacek and Macenauer ?

fmrdh

Mar 5, 2013
you got it sir. The main two poison on last years squad. I believe IIRC that both of them were shipped off for absolutely nothing

I remember we got Tomas Kubalik for Machacek but never heard anything further about him and now hes in the KHL.

pcanuck

Jun 6, 2011
Edmonton
Finally!!! We have a coach who is willing to try out new players from the A. Thank God! Maybe Klingberg will impress - I'd rather see him than Cormier or Albert again, although Albert needed more minutes.

Getting sick and tired of Chevy grabbing garbage off the waiver wire. Let's see what our young kids can do - it's why we drafted them!

happy noel is gone - it's Xmas time everywhere!

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
I remember we got Tomas Kubalik for Machacek but never heard anything further about him and now hes in the KHL.

Kubalik was a terrible hockey player. That trade was to get Machacek as far away from the team as possible.

I think last year would have been so much better with a guy like Garth Murray. Also the lockout didn't help as the losing was evident right from the start

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
According to the Sun Klingberg actually made it to Calgary in time for the pregame skate. He must have been on the first flight out of St Johns many hours before the official callup was released.

trouty

Oct 3, 2011

Also Trout. You might wanna chill with the facebook bashing hahaha People round those parts arn't as friendly

ya man and sadly on the worst team ever iced in the city of St.John's since 1992 Klingberg was still not good enough to dress on a team filled with lazy not trying pilons,so by that theory he was less usefull then Maxwell and Maxime etc list goes on

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad