Kitchener Rangers 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangers True Blue

Aug 2, 2017
There's not the emotion of a Guelph Kitchener matchup and maybe that's a good thing. Erie will make for a hard fought series where the team will have to focus on playing hockey rather than being sidetracked by away-from-the-play antics.

Before the season started, just getting in the playoffs was a pipe dream. Well, they did better than expected and now it's time to make the best of it. Our young ones will get a taste of playoff experience and what it takes to win and/or what it feels like to lose.

At this point, I recommend tinted face shields when the chrome helmets come out..... 😎

Mar 12, 2009
Congrats to Hunter B. Tied the all time record for points for a Ranger defenseman. We should all appreciate this because as they say in that old song
"You don't know what you got till it's gone".
We don't get to see a 50 goal season and tying a 31 year old franchise record every day, that's for sure. That part has been fun to watch, regardless of the other ups and downs.

Krangers08

Sep 11, 2023
Draft is 2 weeks away. Seems to be offensive heavy this year with 3 of the top defenders already signing elsewhere.
Rangers will open up the draft with the following picks (projection)
Ottawa has a 1st round comp pick (Brzustewicz) London has a comp 2nd (Moore)

Last edited:

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
Draft is 2 weeks away. Seems to be offensive heavy this year with 3 of the top defenders already signing elsewhere.
Rangers will open up the draft with the following picks (projection)
Ottawa has a 1st round comp pick (Brzustewicz) London has a comp 2nd (Moore)

Didnt London miss the boat on getting that comp pick for Moore?

blkhawk

Nov 6, 2017
I love the amount of new fans this season in all team forums judging from the amount of talk about how shockingly bad the refs are
Every game across the board is the same
I have been watching this league since late 60,s and there was a reason they used to play 3 blind mice on the organ... yip they used to have a guy playing
They have always sucked and its only going to get worse

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
What does it say? Been blocked by Brown when he told ppl to buy the Record. Told him they need to deliver the paper close to my door and not under my car, garden or in a tree(yes, a tree).
Tree? No problem. That's what they call the old "air mail" back in them thar hills where I come from. Not Georgetown either! Reid and Sale will be practicing. Martin TDB. Does TBD mean. Too bad done? Kidding.

K2

Jun 11, 2015
What does it say? Been blocked by Brown when he told ppl to buy the Record.
I wonder if he told someone to buy Twitter ;)

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 4.55.12 PM.png

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
Tree? No problem. That's what they call the old "air mail" back in them thar hills where I come from. Not Georgetown either! Reid and Sale will be practicing. Martin TDB. Does TBD mean. Too bad done? Kidding.
I always wondered about Sales play when he got here. He rested an injury after the WJHC and wasn't playing according to his NHL 1st round status. I'm wondering if this rest is a continuation of that? If so, let's hope this break will get him fully back.

Of course feeding Brown this info could very well be a smoke screen. Not the first time this would have been done.

Mar 12, 2009
Sale quietly started to put up more points as his time here went on, it just didn't make up for the dreadful start in a way that made the point totals stand out. Has been a ppg for decent stretches. Hopefully we get the WJHC Sale come Friday.

Reactions: Ward Cornell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad