Kitchener Rangers 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoBlue

Oct 21, 2017
Kitchener
This is hard to watch. I knew the next 5 games would show us how good we really are and we are not off to a good start. Watching this game, I would give London the fave to win the Memorial Cup. As I have always said, "There is no answer to speed". Rangers look like they are standing still.

Only positive is that we seem to have a lot of key players out. As well, the newbies that are supposed to help us have not acclimatized to their new line mates. It might be a blessing to go into a mini slump now rather than in the playoffs....And get the full team iced again.

Oh well, on to Sault Ste. Marie.

All the Answers

Jan 19, 2020
Not homerism. Just an odd set of rules. One must ask, "Why is it illegal to take your sweater off?"
It's illegal not to have your tie down done. Ando certainly didn't have his done up. You used it as an excuse.

And 5-0. I had a feeling Kitchener would get blown out today...

Reactions: LondonLocal

GeoBlue

Oct 21, 2017
Kitchener
It's illegal not to have your tie down done. Ando certainly didn't have his done up. You used it as an excuse.

And 5-0. I had a feeling Kitchener would get blown out today...

Excuse for what? Losing the fight? Just wondering why that is a penalty and keeping your helmet on isn't. And it's not "homerism" as Campbell just did the same thing. So please don't make this something that is not.

Taking your helmet off during a fight is not a penalty but more of a gentleman's thing in order not get injuries with the hand against plastic thing. Sweater over the head is sort of the same thing, indirectly. Personally, I always thought they should fight with their gloves on........like boxing. LOL!

Reactions: Rangers True Blue

Krangers08

Sep 11, 2023
Excuse for what? Losing the fight? Just wondering why that is a penalty and keeping your helmet on isn't. And it's not "homerism" as Campbell just did the same thing. So please don't make this something that is not.

Taking your helmet off during a fight is not a penalty but more of a gentleman's thing in order not get injuries with the hand against plastic thing. Sweater over the head is sort of the same thing, indirectly. Personally, I always thought they should fight with their gloves on........like boxing. LOL!
It is a penalty. You can’t intentionally take of your or opponent helmet. Evander Kane got one a month ago.

Rangers2022

Dec 15, 2022
Kudos to Campbell to fight one of the tough guys in the league Sawyer Boulton.
I know it's only 2 games we loss to London, but even before this weekend I had London winning against the Rangers. I'm glad we didn't trade are young players or are 2024 draft picks.
Enjoy this Ranger team the rest of the way, they are doing better than we all expected.
Looks good for the future.

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
All these shenanigans started with McCue getting off scott free on that cheap shot to Mesar Friday.

Glad there's a response after the head shot to Romano.

dino200022

All these shenanigans started with McCue getting off scott free on that cheap shot to Mesar Friday.

Glad there's a response after the head shot to Romano.
Hahahaha yes that is it...Andovski croschecking Julien half way through the third mercer chasing Cowan around was started 24 hours ago by a borderline penalty hahaha you are delusional.

This came from the Rangers realizing they can't keep up with their opponent and are frustrated about it.

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
Hahahaha yes that is it...Andovski croschecking Julien half way through the third mercer chasing Cowan around was started 24 hours ago by a borderline penalty hahaha you are delusional.

This came from the Rangers realizing they can't keep up with their opponent and are frustrated about it.
And it's all payback that's gotten out of hand from the cheap shot McCue threw.

If the referee doesn't call it and the league doesn't look at it players take matters in their own hands.

dino200022

That's part of it. But you better believe if the shoe was on the other foot London would be doing the same thing.
No I would be calling my players idiots like I have hundreds of times before....To try and "revenge" a non call when FIRST place is on the line is just stupid. Either the Coach can't control his players, or the coach is telling them winning does not matter today I would rather get embarrassed but make sure you get McCue. That is some great ideology right there haha...feel free to have them play like that in the playoffs too they will go real far!

• Haha
Reactions: Rangers True Blue

Ranger77

Dec 29, 2014
Ouch! How many players will the Rangers be able to dress for the northern trip with suspensions and injuries?

A game like this is where it would have been nice to have someone like Schmidt in the line-up. No one in our line-up will intimidate the opponents.

Sim is such a d-bag. I couldn't stand him last year either. Somebody needs to tune him up next game. Can't let him take liberties with your top player.

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
No I would be calling my players idiots like I have hundreds of times before....To try and "revenge" a non call when FIRST place is on the line is just stupid. Either the Coach can't control his players, or the coach is telling them winning does not matter today I would rather get embarrassed but make sure you get McCue. That is some great ideology right there haha...feel free to have them play like that in the playoffs too they will go real far!
I guess reading is not your forte. No where did I say what you would do. Read it again slowly. Have a nice evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino