Injury Report: Kirby Dach injured — upd: out 4-5 months

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I dont see Hossas attitude or communication to be on par to be a real coach. He could do a scout/coaching one on one role like Campbell had. Maybe with like Reichel or someone

Ya, maybe. Seabrook certainly seems like a natural coaching personality, and like a guy who’d have no problem getting buy in from rookies and vets.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Why are you so bitter?

You are welcome to pick a new one.

I like the structural changes made but more needs to be done. I explained how I would do it.

Who would you pick? What would you change? How would you structure it?

If he were up for it, Marian Hossa would be the former player I would try to develop into our next coach.

I am bitter because I want to look forward to the season and cheer for a competitive team. Stan has run down the org to be a soft, bottom feeder, likely for years to come and upper management seems quite content as long as people keep watching and (eventually return to) filling the stadium. Many of us survived the dismal teams of the 90's after Keenan ... and here we are again.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Just caught a bit of the TSN interview. Man, Kirby Dach is a dream for the Hawks' PR team. He's on social, making media appearances. He comes across as mature and personable. The NHL needs young guys like that. The young fans love him.

Hawks hit a dream combo to take over as face of franchise...He's like a mix of Toews and Kane best attributes as hockey players but also good for game

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Just caught a bit of the TSN interview. Man, Kirby Dach is a dream for the Hawks' PR team. He's on social, making media appearances. He comes across as mature and personable. The NHL needs young guys like that. The young fans love him.
He's good looking and a sharp dresser too. Very easy to market.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
The kid kinda owned that spittin chiclets interview for only having two games in the league at that point..."everybody in edmonton hated you whit"

Reactions: Kevin Musto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad