GDT: Kings vs Oilers: Game 40 7pts out of a playoff spot 19:30 start

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
I'm detecting a theme at work here. 39 drunk viewings, 39 Oilers games. Is this proactive drinking? ;)

I have noted its easier to take Oilers games while under the influence. Particularly Eakins era where it was practically required.

Oh I've been drunk for the last decade. Screw AA, I'm not responsible for "my problem" the Oilers are. But when they win I like to have some celebratory drinks too.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Weather isn't much different in Calgary. You're fooling no one.
People can take vacations you know. Like the one I sent you on after you foolishly predicted that Wideman wouldn't be suspended.

I'll be in Vegas for the Oiler game next well. Care to bet on whether or not I'll be there?

Risingwind

Feb 26, 2015
Oh man, I was going to just pretend that they're not playing today. I sense a hollow victory tonight, with a loss against the ducks on Thursday. It's going to be a rough month, until they can toss the flames around on the 25th for their rebound game.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
So IIRC mcdavid hasn’t had a point in his last 2.

He is due

King1s

Jan 27, 2015
Edmonton
Good morning everyone! Can't wait to see how Chias choices will do today! Cammalleri, Caggiula, Benning, Lucic, Maroon etc. Show us what you got!

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
I got money on the Kings. So if the Oilers win, well.... RIP money but at least I'll be happy we won. Do I want the Oilers to lose? Hell no. They've been playing like shit after the break so odds are in my favor especially against a stronger team in the Kings. Maybe they'll give a better effort tonight than the Winnipeg game, I'm calling 4-3 Kings. Prove me wrong bois!

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
They have the league's worst pp on the road....fair matchup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad