Confirmed with Link: Kings Trade Carcillo to the Rangers for a Seventh Round Pick

SFKingshomer

Aug 2, 2008
Sioux Falls
Lewis was draft eligible the year before as well.

I kinda understand the choice though. He had wheels (still has) and good offensive production for the Buccaneers. He outproduced a sure fire upcoming top 10 pick (Okposo) with 17 points while being only one year older.

Unfortunately things turned out differently.

He centered Okposo and looked great in doing so. Him, Okposo, and Petry carried the Bucs to a Clark cup.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I liked Carcillo on the Kings, so its sucks that he's gone, the Kings just had too many of the same player.

I guess its time to change the avatar.

HORSE ****!!!! Are YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!!!! Carcillo was a POS... but he was our bat-**** crazy POS. Going to miss him... Have fun in New York!!!

Lame. I liked Carcillo from the very start, before people started liking him.

We should have gotten rid of Fraser, Frattin and Lewis before him. In that order as well.

Damn you Dean.

-10 Points for you.

:sarcasm:

May I asked what you guys liked about him? I heard he's a bit different than his Flyer days.

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
It was stupid to have Clifford and Carcillo both on the roster, if I had it my way it would have been Clifford being moved, but atleast DL has finally gotten rid of one of the Kings grinders, hopefully another one or two is gone soon in favor of some skill.

Clifford OSA much better hockey player than Car bomb he has not been good since his days as a cryote.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad