Post-Game Talk: Kings @ Preds 7:00 PM - Christmas Party Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Sure something went right. That was the fastest I've ever gotten out of the arena and downtown after a Preds game! Remarkable! And it reinforced my decision to skip season tickets this year. Feel pretty good about that decision. You guys are such Debbie Downers. There are some things to feel good about.

Traffic is the least of my concerns. I'll take a 2 hour wait in traffic if it means the team wins over yesterday any day of the week.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
For ****s sake, why on Earth are some people complaining about Fiala? I thought he looked really good for the most part.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
For ****s sake, why on Earth are some people complaining about Fiala? I thought he looked really good for the most part.

I'm not, I was trying to defend him in my post. Someone said he should get less ice time because he isn't scoring. Well maybe let's pull Smith/Wilson off of the PP and put Fiala and Arvidsson on there and see how that turns out.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
I'm not, I was trying to defend him in my post. Someone said he should get less ice time because he isn't scoring. Well maybe let's pull Smith/Wilson off of the PP and put Fiala and Arvidsson on there and see how that turns out.

Wilson would be golden on the PP if he'd do what he did in that Chicago series a couple years back. Now, Ribs feeds him and Wilson loses the puck. I'd put Wilson in place of Smith in front of the net, Fiala where Wilson is now (Fiala could feed Wilson in front) and him and Ribs could cycle down the half-wall. Ribs could feed Subban on the point or Arvy/Ellis in the other side. The first PP unit is fine as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad