Post-Game Talk: Kings @ Preds 7:00 PM - Christmas Party Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Okay, we're good at home and I've watched home games. However, the last two games have been on the road and I haven't watched them. Should I continue not watching or watch and hope the home mojo carries us to victory?

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Keep it going at home; vamos los Perds! Way too early and I hope we pick it up in the 2nd half of the season, but we could conceivably be battling LA for a playoff spot come March; take two points in regulation please.

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
For some reason my high school principal let myself and my friend do Friday announcements in McKenzie brothers character back in the day. In honor of Bob and Doug above, the score will be two-four.

belle

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
Have mercy. It looks like someone knitted Willy a Preds sweater.

Yellow is not the best color for Willy.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Not sure how many of you look at the auction items but the Irwin basket includes 3 bud lights. Come on man!

gratefulpred

Eternal Optimist
Jun 27, 2011
Almo Heights, KY
Dear Santa-

All I want for Christmas is my team to quit shooting the puck from 40' out and hitting the goalie square in the logo...can you make that happen?

Thanks Big Guy!

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Tough game for Rinne. Kings have like 15 shot attempts but only 4 SOG. Not to mention that goal from Ribeiro which he didn't have any part of.

Sucks being down 0-1 despite playing a solid period. Chasing the game again from the get-go.

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
Smith literally has one thing in his repertoire.

Gain speed through the neutral zone like he's going to do something great, then drive extremely wide straight to the boards & shoot the puck from the outside of the circle.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Why is Lavy messing up with all these lines? Come on, some stability would be good for the guys.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Okay, we're good at home and I've watched home games. However, the last two games have been on the road and I haven't watched them. Should I continue not watching or watch and hope the home mojo carries us to victory?

Don't watch as we could really use these points to get ahead of LA not to mention get back in the wildcard spot. You can watch the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad