Pre-Game Talk: Kings in Ottawa, Tues. 7:30 pm on TSN/RDS

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Sounds like we'll be rolling 11-7 with 3 lines the next couple of games.

Probably the right move imo. With Smith, Ryan (and MacArthur) out I'd rather spread the mins out than thin out the talent. Hopefully Brown takes advantage of a solid performance against the leafs and gains the confidence to earn a top 9 role.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
So what's the plan here? Boro in no contact jersey, Harpur sent back to the ville , White supposedly not playing

THOMPSON on Turris' wing? I like him but jesus
nsr.gif

Reactions: NyQuil

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Boro in.

Today in no-contact jersey, tomorrow in the lineup. No respect for the guy. Let him heal up properly ffs.

I think this has a lot more to do with Boro.

This is the kind of guy that would try to get back into the game even if his leg gets amputated and chewed up by a snowblower.

At the end of the day, I think Boro lives his life under the ever-present fear that if he is ever out of the line-up for any substantial length of time, he may never get back in.

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
High-end draft pick on your roster? Need to play him significant minutes or GM sends him to CHL?

.....Better play 33 yr old Nate Thompson on the top-line instead.

Boucher is a good coach, but he has his favorites.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Not sure why we all freak out over practice lines anymore, he's been testing various arrangements and lines that never see game play since he started with the sens over a year ago.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I think this has a lot more to do with Boro.

This is the kind of guy that would try to get back into the game even if his leg gets amputated and chewed up by a snowblower.

At the end of the day, I think Boro lives his life under the ever-present fear that if he is ever out of the line-up for any substantial length of time, he may never get back in.

Boro missed most of the playoffs where we went to the ecf. He was rewarded with a new contract and a spot on opening day. Safe to say I think he knows he's safe.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Boro missed most of the playoffs where we went to the ecf. He was rewarded with a new contract and a spot on opening day. Safe to say I think he knows he's safe.

I don't think his survival instincts will ever be tamed.

He is like some kind of bear with a camel head. Primal and loyal.

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
Hopefully Brassard and Stone can keep up their amazing play without Ryan. Looking forward to watching this game, haven't been able to watch much recently :(.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Mix and match,thinking thats all we can really do for now.A move is needed but that could take time ,so we will roll on with what we have

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
This is where our lack of offensive depth comes into the limelight.

It's much easier to get a skilled guy to play an energy/defensive role than vice versa.

Thankfully some of our guys coming up fit that bill in Chlapik/Perron/Batherson, but for the next 12/16 months we are going to have to role with our lunch pail players.

We are off to a great start, just need to keep the foot on the gas.

Though seeing Thompson on a line with Turris is painful.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Tough to go up against a top team in the league with a depleted line-up. The timing isn't great, but oh well.

Condon will have to be sharp.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Pageau has always seemed to have nice chemistry with Stone, why not this:

Pageau-Brass-Stone
Hoff-Turris-Dzingel
Burrows-Thompson-Pyatt
DiDo - Brown - ??? (we all know its gonna be McCormick)

I would love to see Brown up higher, but GB doesn't.
Pageau-Pyatt is a couple so I doubt they are splitted

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad