Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
22552491_2238600393033089_6706376659428186854_n.jpg

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Didn't realize we get them right after the Leafs play them on Monday.

This is another big test.

A real shame Bobby got hurt, he rocks against the Kings.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I have a feeling we'll have the letdown after the statement game against the Leafs.

Interestingly, the outcome of the Leafs game may also have some bearing into how the Kings are feeling when they come our way.

It's intriguing for sure - the Kings have been world beaters this year and they've taken the shackles off of their offence.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I've always liked your optimism!
But isn't it kinda true?
The sens are a team that when you need to get a PP goal because of recent struggle, you will get it against them.

A rookie playing without a goal yet in his career? No problem it is the sens.

But the other way around seem to happen a lot. A team is killing it, a force in the league in the last 10 games. Sens often finish the streak or at least push that team to the extreme limit.

Very odd team but i'm npt worried. IMO if they beat toronto, we get it. If they lose.. it's going to be very difficuly to win even if it is back to back

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
Too bad the Sens still weren't undefeated in regulation too. It would have been a great storyline heading into this game.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Well the Kings will be on a back-to-back and playing their 3rd game in 4 nights.

Other than the likelihood of playing their back-up, I'm not sure if it means much this early in the season.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Well the Kings will be on a back-to-back and playing their 3rd game in 4 nights.

Clearly a better outcome if they beat the Leafs.

1. Our divisional rival drops 2 points.

2. Winning at least one game in Ontario is a decent road trip so maybe they aren't quite as committed in that second game of the back-to-back.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Be cool to see Quick, he was once regarded as the best Goalie in the NHL and with Price doing his best Martin Gerber impression Quick might re-claim his title.

I like watching the Kings, I feel like because Doughty still has a big beard he deserves another Norris trophy. Good guy. Give him a trophy.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
The Kings are a big team? :huh:

Yes udoubtedly they are one of the best, deepest, complete teams in the NHL. That team just needed a new message they also have some added forwards giving some added scoring depth. Kempe, Iafallo and Cammalleri have really helped with the balance in the lineup.

Lucky to get them on a back to back hopefully Quick plays the Leafs. For my money he is as good as anyone between the pipes.

I wonder who they are going to call up? I really hope its Paul not McCormick, Bobby and Smitty are two of the bigger forwards on the team. Need to replace the size in the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad