Pre-Game Talk: Kings in Ottawa, Tues. 7:30 pm on TSN/RDS

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Its probably debatable in certain circles but if I understand you correctly , you are saying Ryan is better offensively than Burrows.
images
Yes, obviously, but Ryan is also a very good playmaker.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I think we can drop MacArthur as being apart of our top 6 now. We essentially played the entire season last year without him.

As long as Mac is on the payroll, he is still a player we are missing. But yeah, hard to expect him to ever come back and be as good as he was (now) 3 years ago

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Once again we throw away a lead and can't close out a game. We seem to do that a lot since Boucher is here (I like him don't get me wrong but sometimes we're too passive) and I know we don't always lose when it happens but man we seem to have trouble holding on to a lead. Sure Condon didn't help here but without him we wouldn't even be in the game so I forgive him.

Pyatt and Thompson were great for real, I think Thompson has some underrated wheels and is a smart player, I don't really have anything bad to say on him so far as a 4th liner. We really miss some skill upfront with the injuries we have some nice speedy wingers aka Dzingel but they can't create anything. Burrows in the top 6 is the same thing, too slow to create anything, the few times we had scoring chances were when we put Hoff with Stone or when Pyatt was on fire for whatever reason.

You can also see Karlsson doesn't have his full speed back yet, in OT especially. Oh well, still got a point but it just feels we should have a couple more Ws lately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad