GDT: Kings(29-18-10) @ Flames(28-25-5), 7pm SNW. we dem boyz?

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Low key another thing Conroy has been way better at than Tre is when we actually go out and get depth guys we use waivers and not waste draft picks AND the guys we have gotten off waivers have been better than anyone we wasted a pick on under Tre. Unless I really think, I'd say Pachal is a better d-man than anyone Tre ever traded for or claimed off waivers for the purpose of depth, AJ Greer was another really good find.

I mean that isn't true. Gustafsson, Stecher, Schlemko, Forbort, Zadorov, and even Fantenberg (despite Peters' idiocy in usage) were all better than Pachal.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
So, wouldn't it be funny of we traded Tanev, then re-signed him on July 1

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Even with trading Tanev and Hanifin, I think we still have a shot at the playoffs with Markstrom. Remember 2015? Gio got hurt and out top 4 was Brodie, Engelland, Russell and Wideman... With the bottom pair being David Schlemko and a combination of Tyler Wotherspoon, Raphael Diaz and Corey Potter.... Not only did we make the playoffs, but we won a round

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
Even with trading Tanev and Hanifin, I think we still have a shot at the playoffs with Markstrom. Remember 2015? Gio got hurt and out top 4 was Brodie, Engelland, Russell and Wideman... With the bottom pair being David Schlemko and a combination of Tyler Wotherspoon, Raphael Diaz and Corey Potter.... Not only did we make the playoffs, but we won a round
Wideman was good that year . Forgot about Smid on the backend too.

That was Bob’s cardiac kids year. Great memories.

Speaking of Schlemko

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Nice to see bounces going Hubes way. Flames are doing things with his passes and they are finding waiting players. Nice team win tonight.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Wideman was good that year . Forgot about Smid on the backend too.

That was Bob’s cardiac kids year. Great memories.

Speaking of Schlemko

I didn't forget about Smid, his season was finished in January.

My point was it was a very mediocre defense but guys stepped up, especially Engelland.

Reactions: flames23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad