GDT: Kings(29-18-10) @ Flames(28-25-5), 7pm SNW. we dem boyz?

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Low key another thing Conroy has been way better at than Tre is when we actually go out and get depth guys we use waivers and not waste draft picks AND the guys we have gotten off waivers have been better than anyone we wasted a pick on under Tre. Unless I really think, I'd say Pachal is a better d-man than anyone Tre ever traded for or claimed off waivers for the purpose of depth, AJ Greer was another really good find.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
bart-simpson-los-simpson.gif

Can't stop winning.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
This team is determined to draft 16th overall

Yeah, I know a lot of people are cheering for playoffs, but this team needs Celebrini in the worst way, need to get into the bottom 11 for that to happen (you only move up 10 spots if you win), putting all hopes on a lottery win is pretty dumb though.

Reactions: OvermanKingGainer

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Tanev with a 2 point night showing off that offensive upside too. Offer up that 1st Brad!
What I expect for trades is either a super late first from a contender or if we do make a trade with another bubble team that wants to make playoffs like jersey it'll be a 1st this yr IF they make playoffs or it'll be deferred/or a 2nd+ offer will be made. Kind of feel that may be the hold up for some deals. No team missing playoffs wants to give up a first.

We'll lose to Pittsburgh and Seattle but beat Tampa, Florida, Carolina, Colorado and Vegas.
I'll take that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad