GDT: Kings(29-18-10) @ Flames(28-25-5), 7pm SNW. we dem boyz?

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
groundhogday-Flames.jpg

Maybe they'll be good
Maybe they'll be bad

Kings coming off a defeat in Edmonton last night. Flames coming off sweet sweet victory in the same arena.
would like to see Pelletier score a goal, that would be fun.

for luck
giphy.gif

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Hyena Fun Fact #1: They are adept hunters

One of the longest standing false accusations against the spotted hyena is that they are purely scavengers. Particularly that they steal most of their food from lions. In fact studies have shown that hyenas kill 66-90% of what they eat and when it comes to the actual hunt they are extremely versatile and successful hunters. As cursorial hunters, hyenas run down their prey to exhaustion, cruising at speeds of 37 mph (60 kph) for several miles. Spotted hyenas can bring down prey many times their size, for an animal the size of a large dog, they have been recorded to kill cape buffalo and giraffes.
1709084255121.png

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
PNC Park is probably the nicest ballpark I’ve been too. Pittsburgh a cool city too

Some great movies have been filmed in and around the downtown. One of my underrated faves The Next 3 Days. And of course Jack Reacher, my favorite first installment. And who could forget Van Damme's Sudden Death :sarcasm:.

I'd like to hit up a ball game too, that's cool you got to one.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobColesNasalCavity

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
If we are the hyenas, these are parasites. Hanging on us, literally no space for any movement.

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad